Peaceful Paradise in North NSW
Wooli River Lodges • Wooli, NSW
- Two ($215, value $430), three ($237, value $475) or five nights ($337, value $675) for five in a Garden Lodge cabin
- Wine and chocolates welcome pack
- Late 12pm check-out for a relaxing stay
Stunning scenery and glorious natural surrounds are just two of the qualities that spring to mind when thinking about the serene, secluded NSW North Coast area of Wooli. One of the longest stretches of undeveloped coast in NSW, this piece of East Australian wonder is surrounded by Natural Park (both the Yuraygir National Park and Solitary Islands Marine Park), home to the sparkling Wooli River and mere minutes from warm golden sands of the ocean beaches. Between May and November, humpback wales will migrate through the off-shore waters, while all year round an unmissable menagerie is yours for the watching.
Wooli River Lodges is ideal for the whole gang. Just one hour north of Coffs Harbour and two hours south of Byron Bay, your lovely Garden Lodge cabin features two bedrooms, one bathroom and sleeps five comfortably. You'll wake each morning to fabulous views of the landscaped native gardens, 11m pool and glimpses of the river before enjoying a breakfast in the fully-equipped kitchen or on your private covered deck. The property also offers a barbecue area, lounges for some reclining luxury and is located right next to the shimmering waters of the Wooli River itself.
The Points of Interest
With the Yuraygir National Park and Solitary Islands Marine Park on your doorstep, exploring these expanses of undeniable beauty will be on the top of your list. The former, Yuraygir National Park, offers 65km of striking cliffs, tranquil lakes, rocky headlands and isolated beaches, while Solitary Islands Marine Park spans over 75km from Plover Island in the north to Muttonbird Island in the south. NSW's first marine park featuring the likes of estuaries, inter-tidal rocky shores, sub-tidal reefs and more, this wildlife-teeming destination covers a whopping 72,200 hectares. Plus, these areas are renowned for bird watching with over 70 species spotted regularly within a two-day span in summer. For a whole heap of other awesome activity ideas, check here.
We will make Wooli our family holiday destination for years to come-- TripAdvisor
5 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 5 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Purchase unlimited vouchers
- Vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Not valid for existing or group reservations
- Not valid for use between 28 March to 20 April
- Reservations are required and subject to availability
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 14 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 12, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 12, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 12, 2013 • Enjoy By September 12, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings