Much to Boast in Fort Bragg
Emerald Dolphin Inn • Fort Bragg, CA
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a King or Double Queen Suite, Sundays through Thursdays except Holiday Weekends ($79)
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two in a King or Double Queen Suite, Fridays or Saturdays ($95) in April, May, June, November, or December, 2013
- Breakfast for Two
- Unlimited Mini-Golf Passes for Two
- Two Admissions to the Mendocino Coast Botanical Gardens
Surrounded by some of California's most peaceful scenery—from the redwood forests to the boulder-strewn coastline—and populated by some of the state's mellowest citizens, Fort Bragg has long since shirked its antebellum military roots. Today, this town of 10,000 residents on the Mendocino Coast attracts artists and outdoorsmen, peace seekers and wine drinkers, who appreciate the town's dedication to both environmental and architectural preservation, as well as those who just need a break from city living.
The AAA Three Diamond Emerald Dolphin Inn, just steps from ocean cliffs and walking trails, earned big-time props on CBS's Eye on the Bay and E! Network's Great Escapes, thanks to its in-the-thick-of-everything location in Fort Bragg—it's close to good food and wine, antique shops, scenic views, horseback riding, and bird watching, but also plenty of peace and quiet. Each renovated suite is equipped with Wi-Fi, cable TV, and a private bathroom with granite accents, and continental breakfast for two comes compliments of this pet-friendly inn. For the kids (and kids at heart!), Emerald Dolphin Inn features a public 18-hole golf course as well as an arcade, not to mention a family hair salon.
The 47-acre Mendocino Coast Botanical Gardens is known for its rhododendrons, which are native to Southeast Asia but thrive in the cool, foggy climate that's landed atmospheric Mendocino a role in dozens of movies and TV shows. March and April are the best months to catch these vibrant flowers at their most fragrant.
Fresh off the Fort Bragg Whale Festival, this charming coastal community of about 9,000 still offers myriad chances to spy the migrating beasts from atop the paved paths of Todd's Point or Pomo Bluff. Or, catch a ride on the Skunk Train, a restored railcar that winds through towering redwoods and tunnels, over bridges, and alongside meadows, following the same and mostly unchanged route since 1885.
For additional information, visit the Emerald Dolphin Inn on Facebook.
"A fantastic little find! The room was comfortable and well appointed. It is a short walk from a very nice restaurant, and the town is not far. I highly recommend this place to anyone looking for a good room in a very pretty location."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 per customer, additional as gifts; limit 1 voucher per reservation, as vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Reservations required and subject to availability; not valid toward existing or room block reservations; please call as far in advance as possible to ensure the date you wish to travel is available
- Additional nights and room upgrades may be available for an additional fee
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Children 11 and under are free; persons 12 and older is an additional $12/night
- Pets are allowed in designated rooms only for an additional $12/day
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- 11% taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Blackout dates include all holiday weekends including Sundays and May 24-26, July 4-7, August 30-September 2, October 25-26, November 28-December 1, 2013
- The Mini Golf is open seasonally; if Mini golf is closed during your stay, you will receive a gift certificate for a future visit that will not expire
- Vouchers include complimentary pastries and coffee, 2 tickets for the Botanical Gardens and unlimited Mini golf for all guests
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 19, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 19, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 19, 2013 • Enjoy By December 19, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 52% savings