Modern Style Near Downtown Banff
Banff Inn • Banff, Canada
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Standard Room Between April 1 and June 15 or between September 23 and October 11, 2013
- Daily Continental Breakfast for Two
- One Beer Sampler at Banff Ave Brewing Co.
- Late Noon Checkout
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Four Nights
Surrounded on all sides by mountains, Banff affords visitors endless opportunities for year-round recreation. In the winter months, adventurous spirits can try heli-skiing and dog sledding, along with more traditional endeavors like cross-country skiing, downhill skiing, and snowmobiling. When things warm up, you'll find hiking and biking trails that overlook flower-filled meadows and lakes so clear they reflect the white-tipped peaks above. Banff's isolation fosters a strong community atmosphere where you're just as likely to make a new friend in one of the rustic bars downtown as you are to enjoy a romantic dinner in an avant garde restaurant.
A modern inn just minutes from shops and restaurants downtown, the Banff Inn features accommodations fit for families, couples, and everyone in between. Rooms are appointed with stylish touches, from contemporary carpet to elegantly framed artwork, and Standard Rooms are fit with either one or two queen-size beds, cable TV, and complimentary wireless Internet.
After a day in the park, you'll want to settle in to the Jacuzzi, sauna, or steam room (or perhaps all three), then head for the on-site Carlito's Pizzaria. A cozy restaurant and bar appointed with hardwood floors and leather dining chairs, Carlito's serves not only a delicious variety of gourmet pizzas (think donair meat, feta, onion, and tomato) but also classic Canadian poutines, cooked-to-order burgers, and pastas.
• Enjoy a beer sampler at the popular Banff Ave. Brewing Co., located 15 minutes from the Banff Inn
• Soak sore muscles with in the Upper Hot Springs
• For sprawling views of the awe-inspiring landscape, hitch a ride on the Banff Gondola
• Explore the peaks, valleys, meadows, and caves of Banff National Park
"Warm, friendly, and convenient, with large rooms and free undercover parking—need I say more? Oh yes, the very reasonable price and the tasty house pizzeria."-- TripAdvisor
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, additional as gifts; up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Valid for stays until October 11, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability; not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Credit card required at time of check in (gift credit cards not accepted)
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Blackout dates: March 29-April 1, May 17-20, May 26, June 9
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 11, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 11, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 11, 2013 • Enjoy By October 11, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
• Prices listed in Canadian dollars
- 40% savings