Hip and Historic Along the Columbia River
Clementine’s Bed & Breakfast • Astoria, OR
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in Any Room
- Daily Gourmet Breakfast
- Two Tickets for the Flavel House Museum, Astoria Heritage Museum, or Oregon Film Museum
- Chocolate-Covered Strawberries
- Complimentary Afternoon Refreshments of Wine or Sparkling Cider
In Astoria, hip artists' enclaves rub shoulders with dockside stalls selling delicious Dungeness crab. Once a hub of the West Coast fishing industry and home to more than a dozen seafood canneries, this tiny Oregon town celebrates its maritime history with waterfront dining, Pacific-inspired festivals, and plenty of family-owned shops. As the oldest American community west of the Mississippi, Astoria's hills are filled with stately Victorians, but the city also exudes neighboring Portland's mod eccentricities. After a day of clam-digging, grab a slow-drip brew from an independent coffee shop or catch a show at the Voodoo Room.
Perched on a hill overlooking the Columbia River, Clementine's Bed & Breakfast is central to historic homes, thriving wildlife, and some of the city's best views. A restored 1888 Italianate Victorian, this five-bedroom B&B features feather beds and Egyptian-cotton linens, luxurious bathrobes, eclectic Victorian and Asian antiques, and a complimentary happy hour serving tea and wine.
Your stay wouldn't be complete with savoring breakfast in Clementine's dining room, where the multi-course menu may include sweet treats, like spicy buttermilk coffee cake or stuffed French toast, and savory dishes featuring local ingredients, like Dungeness crab eggs Benedict with steamed asparagus.
"It's a charming little town with lots to do: eating, shopping, hiking, museums, kayaking, etc. Judith at Clementine's provides a quaint little oasis. Be sure to check out her cooking classes—she knows her way around the kitchen and the food is tasty!"-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, additional as gifts; vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Valid for stays until June 13, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability; not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Pet-friendly and family-friendly rooms are also available for an upgrade and a pet fee
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Blackout dates: April 26 & 27; May 24-26
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 13, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 13, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 13, 2013 • Enjoy By June 13, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 40% savings