Spectacular Romance in the Scenic Rim
Wiss House • Kalbar, Fassifern Valley, QLD
- Two nights ($199, value $535) for two people in a Room in Kalbar, Fassifern Valley
- Daily continental breakfast
- Afternoon tea on arrival
- Bottle of wine and chocolates on arrival
- Wine tour and cheese platter at Normanby Winery
- Late 12pm check-out
Surrounded by rugged natural beauty, the rural town of Kalbar in the Fassifern Valley is renowned for its majestic views of the rolling mountains that make up South East Queensland's Scenic Rim. Offering the ideal setting to completely unwind, this tranquil haven is just a one-hour drive from Brisbane or the Gold Coast and is the perfect place to indulge in a little relaxation time among the lush greenery and fresher than fresh air.
Offering complete luxury, Wiss House prides itself on setting the scene for romance. With four individually designed rooms in this heritage-listed homestead, you'll be completely spoilt. Take in the scenic views from the veranda, enjoy a dip in the pool or simply relax in the tranquil gardens. For an elegant dining experience head to the charming Banquet Room where you'll dine beneath an elegant crystal chandelier and use nothing but the finest china and silverware.
The Points of Interest
With an array of things to discover at your fingertips, be sure to work your way through the antique shops, book shops and art galleries of the quaint township of Boonah, affectionately known as the heart of the Scenic Rim (just a 10-minute drive away). Be captivated by majestic waterfalls and the surrounding National Parkland, or try a spot of fishing or waterskiing on Lake Moogerah. For a truly breathtaking experience, ride a bike through the picturesque valley along quiet country lanes and don't forget your wine tour and cheese platter at Normanby Winery (just a 20-minute drive away).
My partner concluded this had been the best Christmas present I had ever given him! A notable achievement after 20 years-- TripAdvisor
5 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 5 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Purchase unlimited vouchers
- Vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Valid based on double occupancy only
- Up to 1 additional guest is welcome for $80 per night
- Not valid for existing or group reservations
- Not valid for use on Saturdays or during school or public holidays, long weekends or special event dates
- Reservations are required and subject to availability
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON August 25, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON August 25, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON August 25, 2013 • Enjoy By August 25, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 63% savings