Tell Your Own Tale on the Central Coast
Rijdale Bed and Breakfast • Glenning Valley, NSW
- Two nights for two in Glenning Valley, Central Coast ($219, value $440)
- Stay in either the Rosedale room or the Lillydale and Bellbird Rest room
- Daily continental breakfast
- Bottle of wine
- Late 12pm check-out
- Upgrade to the Heartland room (additional $30 per night)
Located on the stunning NSW Central Coast, the tree-lined Glenning Valley is loved across the country for its pristine beaches, wildlife, wilderness and utterly infectious laidback pace of life. Just over a one-hour drive from Sydney it's the perfect area for a relaxing break away from the city or simply a chance to take a break, breathe in some crisp, clean air and remember what it's like to do absolutely nothing at all.
Set on three acres, Rijdale Bed and Breakfast is surrounded by beautiful bushland and offers complete serenity, yet is just minutes to the attractions of the Central Coast. Each room, whether you stay in the Rosedale or the Lillydale and Bellbird Rest, is tastefully furnished and comes complete with comfortable amenities any explorer will enjoy. Relax on the front veranda overlooking the paddocks, watching the dog, cat and horses, or lay by the private resort-style pool. Come evening, relax in the common area by the crackling wood fire or use the barbecue facilities to cook up a feast.
The Points of Interest
Enjoy a bush walk around the property and spy native wildlife or take just a 10-minute drive to Shelly Beach for a dip in the sea. Be sure to check out the popular town centre of The Entrance (15-minutes away), where you can hand feed pelicans and pick up some arts and crafts from the Waterfront Arts & Craft Market. Surfers can hit the break at Terrigal (20-minutes away), otherwise visit the stunning Crackneck Lookout (15-minutes away), a prime spot to see a whale during whale watching season (July to August and October to November).
A wonderful experience-- TripAdvisor
5 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 5 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Purchase unlimited vouchers
- Vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Valid based on double occupancy only
- Upgrades are available to the Heartland room for an additional $30, payable to property
- Not valid for existing or group reservations
- Not valid for use during school or public holidays, long weekends or special event dates
- Reservations are required and subject to availability
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 16, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 16, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 16, 2013 • Enjoy By October 16, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings