Seaside Fun for All The Family in Bournemouth
Wessex Hotel • Bournemouth, United Kingdom
- Overnight Stay in Family Room
- Two-Course Dinner
There's a reason fairy tales happen in distant lands: going somewhere new is half the fun. Make the setting for your little 'uns' next fable the place legend calls 'the happiest in the UK': none other than sunny Bournemouth. There'll be more to their adventure than sand and sea though: there are castles, gardens, heritage railways, farms, theme parks and even a real-life wonderland to discover—and it's all courtesy of this week's Escape to The Wessex Hotel.
Our story begins in a family room at the friendly, understated venue, where two adults and two children will stay overnight for £89 (up to a £172 value). We've heard tales of classic décor, TV, radio, tea- and coffee-making facilities, and Wi-Fi access all awaiting you in your room.
You should never eat inside a fairy ring unless you want to stay forever—not a problem here, since you won't want to leave the Lulworth Restaurant once you've tried your inclusive breakfast and two-course dinner each.
There's more magic where that came from: take your little heroes back in time at Eastleigh Lakeside or Swanage steam railways, or The Dinosaur Museum; start a new chapter with their first ski lesson at Snowtrax dry slopes; let them meet strange and unusual creatures on their quest to the Oceanarium or Marwell Wildlife; introduce them to their favourite characters at Paultons Family Theme Park, home of Peppa Pig World; and enchant them come rain or shine at the multi-award-winning Adventure Wonderland, complete with more than 30 rides and attractions, animal corner, theatre, and indoor play centre. And did we mention that this Escape doesn't expire until after the Easter holidays? Now that's what we call a happy-ever-after.
This Escape is for two adults and two children. There is a £20 supplement per night for Friday and Saturday stays.
"With seven miles of golden sands and sparkling sea, the vibrant cosmopolitan town of Bournemouth has it all."-- Bournemouth
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 adults and 2 children
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by 31 May, 2013
- Voucher is non-refundable and cannot be amended once booking has been made
- Not valid 29 - 31 March 2013
- £20 supplement applies for Friday and Saturday night stays; payable directly to the merchant
- Deal based on occupancy in a family room
- Voucher includes breakfast and two-course dinner
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly within 7 days of voucher-issue. If the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please call 0844 855 9150 prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 31, 2013 • Enjoy By May 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 48% savings