Scenic Coastal Getaway in 'The Garden of Ireland'
Grand Hotel Wicklow • Co. Wicklow, Ireland
- One- (€79) or Two-Night (€109) Stay for Two People in Classic Room
- Daily Full Irish Breakfast
- Drink of Choice Each in Hotel Bar (Spirits, Wine, Beer, or Soft Drink)
- Main Course Each in Hotel Restaurant
- Late Checkout and Early Check-in
Wicklow is a town of two halves—on one it is surrounded by the breathtaking Wicklow mountains, and on the other, bordered by stunning coastline. Witness the scenic splendour for yourself with a getaway to The Grand Wicklow Hotel which has been welcoming guests since 1896.
An overnight stay for two people at the friendly, seaside property is €79 (up to a €163 value), whilst two nights is yours for €109 (up to a €245 value). Expect to find a relaxed atmosphere on arrival before heading up to your well-appointed Classic Room complete with included Wi-Fi.
Before dinner head to Wynnes—a traditional style bar where you'll enjoy a drink each of your choice (spirits, beer, wine, or soft drinks) whilst perusing the menu. A main course each is also included as part of this stay to sample some of the local cuisine and come morning you'll tuck into a full Irish breakfast. The bar plays host to traditional live music every Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.
The hotel is the perfect base from which to discover the beautiful town of Wicklow with its miles of spectacular beaches and the wild Wicklow Mountains National Park. If your idea of fun leans more towards sports then you won't be disappointed—superb hill-walking, fishing, cycling, horse-riding, and water sports are all available locally. If you're exhausted after all the adventure then you'll benefit from the included late checkout.
This Escape is available for all seven days of the week. Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge at firstname.lastname@example.org—be sure to quote the name of the hotel.
"Here, history and geology work together to great effect and preserve one of Ireland’s most stunning landscapes, replete with dramatic glacial valleys [and] soaring mountain passes."-- Lonely Planet
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (Option B must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by 12 July, 2013
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a classic room
- Children welcome
- Wifi available
- Voucher includes a drink of choice in hotel bar on arrival (spirits, wine, beer, or soft drink), full Irish breakfast, main course each in hotel restaurant (£5 supplement applies for steak), late checkout and early check-in
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly within 7 days of voucher-issue. If the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please call 0404 67337 or email email@example.com prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON July 12, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON July 12, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON July 12, 2013 • Enjoy By July 12, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 52% savings