An Elegant Manor House and Ireland's Past in Cashel
Cashel Palace Hotel • Tipperary, Ireland
- One- (€115) or Two-Night (€169) Stay for Two in a Main House or Mews Room
- Daily Breakfast
- Bubbly on Arrival in Palace Gardens
- Main Course Each in the Guinness Bar
- Late 2 p.m. Checkout
The gardens of the Cashel Palace Hotel are bursting with history and intrigue—in addition to two ancient Mulberry trees, planted to celebrate the coronation of Queen Anne, you'll also discover the descendants of hop plants sown by Richard Guinis. Head inside this elegant Co. Tipperary hotel and the sense of history and culture continues to blossom—as you'll discover with this bloomin' marvellous Escape.
A one-night stay for two is just €115 (up to a €242.33 value), or sow the seeds of a longer break with two nights for €169 (up to a €381.66 value). Located on the main street of Cashel, this four-star property combines period elegance with warm welcomes and attentive service; you'll bed down in the opulent main house or in a Mews room, situated in a beautifully converted Coach House across the courtyard.
The cuisine included with your Escape is a rich and varied as the hotel; in addition to daily breakfast, a glass of bubbly each is included on arrival, to be taken in the Palace Gardens. What's more, in the Guinness Bar, you'll partake in a main course each from the menu of hearty yet refined food, and treat your taste buds to the likes of deep-fried brie, raspberry vinaigrette, and rocket salad, or linguine pasta of prawn, pea, and chorizo, with parmesan and herb cream.
With its own private path to the Rock of Cashel, stroll through the extensive manicured gardens to the 13th-century cathedral and seat of the Kings of Munster. And, once you've had your fill of ancient Ireland, enjoy the modern one by wrapping your green fingers around a Guinness in one of Cashel's welcoming pubs. No need to rise early on your final morning—a late 2 p.m. checkout is included.
This Escape is for two people, available Sunday to Thursday only. Upgrades to a Junior Suite are available for €25.
"Cashel owes its great popularity to the dramatic Rock of Cashel and the clutch of historical religious buildings that crowns its breezy summit like a magical extension of the rocky landscape itself."-- Lonely Planet
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (Option B must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 per purchaser, additional as gifts
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by May 31, 2013
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Offer valid Sunday to Thursday only
- Deal based on double occupancy in the Main House or Mews
- Supplement for Steak €5.00 per person
- Offer may be combined to extend stay
- Wi-Fi included
- Upgrades to Junior Suite available; subject to availability. €25 supplement payable directly to the hotel
- Voucher includes: Daily Breakfast, Bubbly on Arrival in Palace Gardens, Main Course Each in the Guinness Bar, Late 2 p.m. Checkout
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Please contact merchant directly, within 30 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please contact +353 (0) 62 62707 or email firstname.lastname@example.org prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 31, 2013 • Enjoy By May 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings