Long Island Updated and Re-Imagined
Hotel Indigo East End • Riverhead, NY
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Standard Room, Fridays and Saturdays or Saturdays and Sundays
- One Guided Indigo Uncorked Tour for Two with Tastings at Three Wineries and Distilleries with Transportation Included
- $50 Dining Credit at Bistro 72
Think of East End Long Island like a fork: The Peconic Bay divides the land into two prongs—the North Fork and the Hamptons. And at the split, straddling the mouth of the Peconic River, lies aptly named Riverhead, New York. The historic town serves as a gateway to the thriving, unpretentious North Fork wine region as well as the posh boutiques and beaches of Quogue and Southampton. The community's laid-back pace and simple style are evident at the marina, public beach, and farm stands around which life here revolves.
Bright hues are the hallmark of funky Hotel Indigo East End. Modern murals and blonde-wood furniture deck out each room, all of which offer queen or double beds, flat-screen TVs, and Wi-Fi. Spa-style bathrooms are stocked with Aveda products, and the hotel offers guests access to an on-site fitness center and a menu of massages. Bistro 72 serves up farm-fresh, seasonal dishes as part of a commitment to locally sourced cuisine. Grab a table in the dining room or savor a meal on the patio—a toasty fire in the hearth can warm up chilly evenings. The bistro also hosts live performances by local musicians on the weekends.
"The North Fork contains the majority of Long Island's vineyards, which in short order have begun producing some world-class wines, all in a laid-back setting that has its roots in fishing and whaling communities."-- Frommer's
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Valid for travel until May 6, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are April 5-7 and April 26-28
- Based on double occupancy
- No one under 21
- Tour is a combined tour which departs at approximately 12 p.m. on Saturdays and Sundays and returns around 5 p.m.
- Taxes, resort fees, and gratuities are not included; will be collected at redemption
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 6, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 6, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 6, 2013 • Enjoy By May 6, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings