Log Cabin Family Hideaway in The Lakes
Brockwood Hall • Cumbria, United Kingdom
- Two-Night Family Stay in Log Cabin Sleeping Up to Four (£169) or Six (£249)
- Two-Course Dinner on First Evening
- Children Eat Free Both Evenings
- Wine if Dining on Second Evening
- Late 12 p.m. Checkout
- 10% Discount on Local Family Attractions
There's more to the Lake District than stunning scenery—there are cruises, historic castles, and traditional steam railways for starters. Oh, and all the owls. Hatch a plan to bring the whole brood on one of the Windermere Cruises, to visit Ravenglass & Eskdale Steam Railway, or the Lakeland Motor Museum—all with the help of this week's Escape to Brockwood Hall.
Two adults and two children can perch in a log cabin that sleeps four for two nights when you feather our nest with £169 (up to a £417.90 value). Alternatively, make it the same package in a six-sleeper log cabin when you swoop in with £249 (up to a £595.90 value). Either way, you and your chicks will get your talons into accommodation that includes two bedrooms, full bathroom suite, living area with breakfast bar, full kitchen, and patio or veranda, while the six-sleeper also includes extras such as dishwasher and its very own sauna room (subject to availability). Three-bed cabins that sleep six may also be offered.
Come dusk on the first night, there's no need to head out hunting—instead, enjoy an inclusive two-course dinner with starter and main, or main and dessert each for Mum and Dad, as well as children's meals. On the second night, children's dinners are part of the package again, while grown-ups can stick their beaks into a bottle of wine when they dine at the restaurant. Forget your latest catch—here you'll find a menu that features dishes such as homemade steak and ale pie for parents and sausage and mash for kids.
Since check-out isn't until midday, there's time to have a hoot in the heated indoor pool—unlimited use of which is included with your stay. If you'd rather fly the nest though, there's 10% off all those attractions we promised: Windermere Cruises, Ravenglass & Eskdale Steam Railway, Ullswater Steamer, and the Lakeland Motor Museum.
Dogs are welcome at £35 per pet—two maximum. Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge at email@example.com—be sure to quote the name of the hotel.
"The landscape of the Lakes is as breathtaking as any you’ll find in Switzerland or the French Alps – a sweeping panorama of humpbacked mountains, razorblade crags and scree-covered hillsides."-- Lonely Planet
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by 21 July, 2013
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid Easter weekend or Bank Holidays
- Weekday availability only
- Deal based on family occupancy in a cabin
- Electric is chargeable by the meter
- Voucher includes two-course dinner on first evening (children under 10 eat free both evenings), wine if dining on second evening, late 12 p.m. checkout and 10% discount on local family attractions
- Dogs welcome; £35 per dog (maximum of 2 per stay)
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Additional nights may be purchased directly from the merchant
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly within 7 days of voucher-issue. If the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please call 01229 772329 prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON July 21, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON July 21, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON July 21, 2013 • Enjoy By July 21, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings