A Lovingly Renovated Coaching Inn Nestled in Newcastle Emlyn
Gwesty'r Emlyn Hotel • Newcastle Emlyn, United Kingdom
- One- (£69) or Two-Night (£119) Stay for Two People
- Daily Breakfast
- Bottle of Wine If Dining in the Hotel Restaurant
With a heritage of warm welcomes and hospitality stretching back over 300 years as a coaching inn, the Michelin-recommended Gwesty'r Emlyn Hotel has real pedigree when it comes to looking after guests. But thanks to an extensive refurbishment, it now has the style and luxury to match; hold your horses and make your way to Newcastle Emlyn, on the border of Carmarthenshire and Ceredigion.
A one-night stay for two is £69 (up to a £142.95 value), or a two-night stay for two people is just £119 (up to a £270.95 value), and you'll find rooms that are modern and airy yet retaining an understated sense of tradition and craftsmanship. En suites are finished to a high standard, and if the journey has left you little road weary, you can unwind in the sauna and spa.
Get ready to explore the area with your included breakfast each morning, with a cooked-to-order full Welsh option, fresh fruit and yoghurt, and pastries. If you choose to seek victuals in the highly regarded Bont Restaurant come evening, you'll enjoy a complimentary bottle of wine to accompany the cuisine; dishes included the likes of medallions of Welsh lambserved with raspberry and sweet mint jus and broad bean and pesto risotto.
Set in the heart of West Wales, there's a wealth of timeless beauty and unspoilt serenity to enjoy. The hotel is around 13 miles from Cardigan Bay, the perfect jumping-off point to explore Wales' hundreds of miles of winding coastal paths. Back in the town, pay a visit to the ruined Norman castle—legend tells of a mythical fire-breathing beast which fell asleep within its walls.
This Escape is for two people, with availability for all seven days of the week. Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge at firstname.lastname@example.org—be sure to quote the name of the hotel. One child younger than 12 may stay in same room for a supplement of £10 per night. Upgrades to a family suite (suitable for two adults and two children) are available for a supplement of £40 per night.
"What a wonderful thing: to walk the entire length of a country’s coastline, to trace its every nook, cranny, cliff-face, indent, and estuary."-- Lonely Planet's 'Best in Travel' 2012
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (Option B must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by 12 June, 2013
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in an executive double or twin room; upgrades available suites (subject to availability) for £30 per night
- Children younger than 2 years may stay in same room free of charge; Cots available for supplement of £5 per night. Children 3 - 12 years may stay in same room for a supplement of £10 per night. Maximum of 1 additional child per night
- Upgrade to family suite (2 adults and 2 children) for supplement of £40 per night
- Voucher includes breakfast and bottle of wine if dining in the hotel restaurant
- Check-in from 2pm, check-out by 11am
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly within 7 days of voucher-issue. If the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please call 01239 710317 prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 12, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 12, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 12, 2013 • Enjoy By June 12, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings