Fine Dining at a Spectacular Scottish Castle Hotel
Shieldhill Castle • Biggar, United Kingdom
- Two-Night Stay for Two People
- Daily Breakfast
- Three-Course Dinner on First Evening
- House Wine for Guests Dining on Second Evening
- 50% Off Food If Dining on Three Courses on Second Evening
- Family and Pet-Friendly Rooms Available
In Hans Christian Andersen's 'The Princess and the Pea', proving your noble lineage was a matter of a sleepless night on a pile of mattresses. If you prefer to feel like royalty without the hindrance of hidden pulses, have your carriage Escape to Shieldhill Castle Hotel.
You and your prince or princess will spend two restful nights in your choice of room at the historic Scottish retreat for £149 (up to a £338.47 value). As well as your legume-free bed, you'll find your room is well-appointed with en suite and elegant decor—think tasteful florals, vintage patterns, and pretty period details.
Spend your first night at the castle indoors over your three-course dinner, which is included, at the two-AA Rosette Chancellors' Restaurant. Consult the menu for a meal fit for a king—choose from seasonal dishes all made with fresh, locally sourced ingredients. If you return to dine on the second evening, you'll also enjoy a bottle of house wine; and if dining on three courses on the second night, you'll get a 50% discount on the cost of food. Breakfast is included in the same regal setting of chandeliers, dusky pink walls, and cream and dark-wood seating, before you take a turn about the castle grounds.
Both Edinburgh and Glasgow city centres are roughly a half an hour drive away, so whether it's Glasgow's world-class shopping and nightlife or Edinburgh's elegance and history, there's something to please everyone.
Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge at firstname.lastname@example.org—be sure to quote the name of the hotel.
"Glasgow is also a shoppers' paradise, second only to London for sheer volume and variety. It's also just so stylish too, with funky bars, boutique hotels, and vibrant nightlife."-- Visit Scotland
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by 31 May, 2013
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a standard room; upgrades available subject to availability
- £30 supplement applies for weekend stays; payable directly to the hotel
- Wifi available
- Children welcome
- Pets welcome
- Voucher includes breakfast, three-course dinner on first evening, house wine for guests dining on second evening and 50% off food if dining on three-courses on the second evening
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly within 7 days of voucher-issue. If the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please call 01899 2200 35 or email email@example.com prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 31, 2013 • Enjoy By May 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 56% savings