English-Inspired Décor in the Windy City
The Majestic Hotel • Chicago, IL
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Standard Queen Room
- Bottle of Wine
- Book Unlimited Nights for an Extended Stay
When it comes to Chicago thrills, few neighborhoods hit it out of the park quite like Lakeview—and that's not just because this North Side gem is home to Wrigley Field. From the glitz and glamour of upscale Southport Avenue to the raucous clubs and colorful boutiques along Halsted Street in Boystown, this bustling enclave exudes excitement.
Classic accommodations coupled with mod perks make The Majestic Hotel a marvelous spot to call home while visiting the Windy City. The boutique accommodations at this TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence-winning property mirror the atmosphere of an English country estate, with luxurious shabby-chic furnishings, four-poster beds, tapestries, butler pantries, and wet bars. Ideal for warming up by the fire or indulging in a complimentary chocolate chip cookie, the hotel's stylish lobby is the perfect spot to ramp up for a Chi-town afternoon.
Start your day with a guided tour from the Chicago Architecture Foundation and learn the stories behind the city's skyscrapers. Tip: Take the company's Frank Lloyd Wright tour if the Robie House is on your must-see list. To view things from a different perspective, head 103 floors up to the Skydeck on top of Willis Tower, which, at 1,450 feet high, is the tallest building in the US. On a clear day, you can see the famous landmarks around Chicago, as well as Indiana, Michigan, and Wisconsin.
"Located on a charming tree-lined street, but convenient to the many restaurants and shops of Lincoln Park, this is a good choice for anyone who wants a quiet retreat rather than a see-and-be-seen spot."-- Frommer's
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Includes one bottle of wine at check-in
- Credit card information and photo ID is required at check-in
- Reservation Name must match the name on the traveler's photo identification, which must be presented at check-in. Bookings are nontransferable.
- Escapes Bookings are only valid for the date(s) purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates; Escapes Bookings are subject to forfeiture
- Escapes Bookings expire on the date(s) purchased and times indicated on the Confirmation Email. You must redeem your Escapes Booking on the date(s) purchased and times indicated on the Confirmation Email
- Maximum number of occupants for your Escapes Booking room is 2; fees may be applied for additional guests
- 16.4% sales taxes and resort fees are not included and will be collected at time of redemption
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the hotel property are not included
- No refunds allowed
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Not valid towards group stays
- Escapes Bookings must be used in a single visit and cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
- Other standard terms and conditions may apply; visit www.livingsocial.com/terms for more information
- Other conditions apply
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
from $0* /night
(includes taxes and fees)