Sun, Fun, and a Private Condo in Orlando
Grande Villas Resort • Orlando, FL
- A Three-Night Stay for Up to Four Guests in a One-Bedroom Condo ($175)
- Or, a Three-Night Stay for Up to Six Guests in a Two-Bedroom Condo ($235)
- One Dine 4Less Card
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Six Nights
Orlando is a roller-coaster ride. Florida's largest inland city has more theme parks than any other destination in the country, but nestled in the state's wetlands it's also so much more. Swamp romps, gator meet-and-greets, and palm-lined canopy zipline tours across the lake-slaked plains offer plenty of natural thrills. And when the sun sets and golfers set aside their clubs, this typically family-friendly destination also knows how to amuse the older kids-at-heart with high-end restaurants and decadent nightclubs pounding out irresistible Latin beats.
The bright and cheery Grande Villas Resort, formerly the Cypress Pointe Grande Villas, features one-, two-, and three-bedroom condos. Each one-bedroom unit is tastefully appointed with homey decor and fit with a queen-size bed, a partial kitchen, and a full en-suite bath. Two-bedroom condos feature a king bed and two twins, a fully equipped kitchen, and two bathrooms. All units come with a satellite TV with DVD player and a screened-in patio or balcony.
On-site, guests will have access to a host of amenities and activities. Outside, you'll find basketball, tennis, volleyball, and a putting green, plus a barbecue area and a perfect place to picnic. The resort also features two outdoor pools and a hot tub. Or, keep busy inside at the fitness center or in the game room, which features a billiards table and shuffleboard.
Nearby, you'll have endless options for recreation. Go swimming with dolphins at Discovery Cove; fly over alligators on the Screamin' Gator Zipline at Gatorland; or spend your days on the rides at the renowned theme parks nearby. For an evening of entertainment, hit any number of local hot spots with your Dine 4Less Card. It'll score you discounts at Tilted Kilt Pub & Eatery, House of Blues, Nascar Sports Grille, and other dining and entertainment venues around town.
"Within easy walking distance to Winn Dixie, restaurants, and other stores. On-site general store is well stocked and serves take-away pizza and warm food. Easy walk to the choice of three pools, always with plenty of chairs."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
the fine print
- Combine vouchers to stay for up to six nights
- Valid for travel April 7 - June 13, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability; must be booked by 6/10/13
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy: cancellations/reschedules within 48 hours to day of arrival or no shows are subject to a one time charge of $75 plus tax; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are 5/24-26
- Must be at least 21 years old to check-in
- $100 incidental security deposit, due at the time of check-in, will be held on a debit or major credit card
- 12.5% tax will be collected at the time of booking
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 13, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 13, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 13, 2013 • Enjoy By June 13, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 52% savings