Soak in the Springs of Southern Oregon
Lithia Springs Resort • Ashland, OR
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Spa or Patio Bungalow, Sundays through Wednesdays ($198) or Thursdays through Saturdays ($249) between Now and April 30, 2013
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Spa or Patio Bungalow, Sundays through Wednesdays in May, 2013 ($219)
- Daily Hot Breakfast for Two
- $30 Dinner Credit to Larks Restaurant
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Four Nights
Leave it to Shakespeare to unite the people. Seventy-eight years after the inaugural Oregon Shakespeare Festival, held each year between February and October, Ashland has grown into a gathering place for fans not only of the theater but of the arts in general. And with the arts comes other culture: creative restaurants, hip cocktail bars, higher education, boutique shops. Add to that the region's famous hot springs, and it's no surprise that Ashland is often considered one of America's best small towns.
The grounds at Lithia Springs Resort, just outside Ashland, are humming with life: Flower gardens, arbors, koi ponds, aspens, fruit trees, and berry bushes greet guests at every turn. Each of 28 tastefully appointed suites features a private soaking tub filled with spring waters that are said to help the body heal skin conditions, digestive disorders, arthritis, and stress. The newly remodeled Spa and Patio bungalows are appointed with modern accents, clean lines, and mixed textures, and each boasts a plush queen-size bed and a separate living area.
For dinner, head downtown to Larks Restaurant, tucked away in the historic Ashland Springs Hotel. Here, comfort food meets seasonal, sustainable cuisine in dishes like wild, locally caught salmon, pork chop and Dungeness crab fondue, and home-style meatloaf.
For additional information, visit Lithia Springs Resort on Facebook.
"Fans of mineral springs will definitely want to stay here; the water that flows from the taps here is super-soft mineral water that smells awful but feels great on your skin..."-- Frommer's
escapes 30-day promise
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, additional as gifts; up to 3 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Reservations required and subject to availability; not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 31, 2013 • Enjoy By May 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 35% savings