Follow in Royal Footsteps in Majestic County Durham
The Manor House • County Durham, United Kingdom
- Overnight Stay for Two People in a Standard Room
- Full English Breakfast
- Full Use of Leisure Facilities
- Bottle of Wine If Dining
When King Henry VIII fancied a little 'me time' he pottered off to County Durham for a spot of hunting, where he resided at The Manor House—but you don't need blue blood to enjoy the Grade I-Listed hotel that is a true jewel in County Durham's crown.
Two Escapees can bag a royal night away in the grand hotel for just £45 (up to a £97 value), where the friendly and courteous staff will show you to your beautifully appointed Standard Room. The fantastic leisure facilities are at your disposal, with a beautiful swimming pool, sauna, and spa bath to soak in after working out in the fitness suite.
A full English breakfast is included with your stay. If you've worked up a hunger on your travels, then look no further than the hotel restaurant, which has been awarded with Taste Durham accreditation and offers a truly majestic menu: if you choose to dine, you'll receive a bottle of wine to accompany the cuisine.
Visit the prince of wizardry, Harry Potter's wizarding world, otherwise known as Alnwick Castle. For a touch more history, don't miss out on Beamish Museum, the open air living museum that recreates the life of the people of the north east in the 1800s and 1900s.
This Escape is for two people, and is valid from Sunday to Friday. Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge at email@example.com, stating the hotel name as subject.
"Picturesque, peaceful villages and unspoilt market towns dot the [area]."-- Lonely Planet
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people
- Limit 1 per purchaser, additional as gifts
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by July 31, 2013
- Telephone reservations will only be confirmed on weekdays between 10am and 3pm
- Email reservations taken anytime
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- This offer is available for stays Sunday - Friday
- Deal based on double occupancy in a standard room
- Upgrades to a four-poster room will incur a surcharge of £20 per room, per night and is subject to availability - to be paid directly to the hotel
- Offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Children allowed
- Wifi included
- Voucher includes:Full English Breakfast, Full Use of Leisure Facilities, Bottle of Wine If Dining
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Please contact merchant directly, within 30 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please contact 01388 834 834 or email firstname.lastname@example.org prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON July 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON July 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON July 31, 2013 • Enjoy By July 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 54% savings