Boutique Apartment in The Heart of a Historic Spa Town
Harrogate Brasserie Hotel • North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
- One- (£109) or Two-Night (£219) Stay for Up to Five People in Three-Bedroom Apartment
- Bottle of Wine if Dining in Restaurant
- Live Jazz Entertainment
- Inclusive Car Parking
America in the 1920s was marked by women's suffrage, Coco Chanel wearing trousers, and everyone sneaking into speakeasies to drink liquor and listen to jazz. Revisit the music of the Roaring decade without having to sneak a drink in a teacup when you Escape to The Harrogate Brasserie Boutique Hotel.
Up to five people get an overnight stay in a swanky new three-bedroom apartment complete with kitchen and dining area, flat-screen TV, and bathroom for £109 (up to a £235 value), or extend your stay to two nights for £219 (up to a £455 value).
Hot dawg! If you dine at the elegant restaurant—all chequerboard floor, leather seating, light-wood furniture, and red details—you'll receive a bottle of wine. Boy, is it the cat's pyjamas: expect dishes such as deep-fried brie with sweet chilli and tomato dressing, slow-roast shoulder of lamb with mash and redcurrant jus, and black forest chocolate brownie with cherry ice cream.
But it's the music while you dine that will really make you want to pull on your flappers or trilbies and do the Charleston. Six nights a week, a swell bunch of live jazz acts do their thing in the bar and restaurant, from the Frankly Jazz band, to award-winning vocalist Nicki Allan and keyboardist Simon Parkinson's jazz, blues, and soul.
Next morning, there's more for you guys and dolls to get up to in Harrogate itself: ankle over to World Heritage Site Fountains Abbey with its 800 acres of parkland and roaming deer; flash some rubes with an afternoon of shopping in the Montpellier Quarter; or foxtrot in the direction of the Turkish Baths & Health Spa and recover from the night before.
This Escape is for up to five people. There is a £30 supplement per night for stays on Friday and Saturday. Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge at firstname.lastname@example.org, stating the hotel name as subject.
"The frontage is adorned with luxuriant plants and greenery, while jazz prints, photographs, and other artefacts set the tone in the three colourfully decorated dining areas."-- The Mobile Food Guide
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid 1 night for up to 5 people
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation - Bookings must be made within 30 days of purchasing voucher
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by June 30, 2013
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Valid for stays Sunday - Thursday. Friday and Saturday stays are subject to availability and at a £30 supplement per night payable direct to the merchant upon booking
- Telephone enquiries/bookings can be made between 9.30am and 3pm. All other times please submit an email enquiry to: email@example.com
- Credit or Debit Card details required by the merchant upon redemption of the voucher
- Live Jazz - Monday and Tuesday (5.30pm - 9.30pm), Wednesday and Thursday (6.45pm - 9.45pm), Friday and Sunday (8pm - 11pm)
- Pets allowed
- Children allowed
- Voucher includes: Bottle of Wine if Dining in Restaurant, Live Jazz Entertainment, Inclusive Car Parking
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Please contact merchant directly, within 30 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please contact 01423 505041 prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2013 • Enjoy By June 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 54% savings