A Couples' Retreat in Sacramento
The Inn & Spa at Parkside • Sacramento, CA
- A One-Night Stay for Two in an Extravagant Spa Room
- $100 Credit Toward a Couples' Retreat Spa Package
- Two-Course Breakfast for Two
- Social Hour with Gourmet Cheese Platter and Non-Alcoholic Refreshments
At the crossroads of Gold Country and California chic, with the rugged Sierra Range to the east and the cosmopolitan sensibilities of San Francisco to the west, Sacramento is indeed California's capital city. Representing the state's many personalities, from historic Old Sacramento to the stately Capitol Building, this city of about half a million residents is tough to pin down, easy to love, and an absolute blast to explore.
Overlooking Sacramento's Southside Park, The Inn & Spa at Parkside is a soothing Mediterranean-style retreat that fuses Asian and European hospitality in an urbane yet peaceful environment. You'll choose among five Extravagant Spa Rooms to suit your style. The Lounge Room comes decked in cool blacks and creams, while the Happiness room exudes upbeat gold and greens. The Kiss Room pumps out romantic reds, Dream comes in calming blues, and Refresh's Zen touches are sure to recenter you. All come equipped with romantic Jacuzzi tubs and fireplaces.
As downtown Sacramento's only B&B and day spa, the inn offers an enticing array of treatments. The Couples' Retreat package begins with an hour-long couples' massage. Once you've worked out the kinks, you'll enjoy an exfoliating body scrub. A private Jacuzzi soak with sparkling cider and chocolate strawberries or fresh fruit puts a romantic bow on your experience.
• Get a taste of the cowboy days on a stroll through Old Sacramento's dirt and cobblestone streets
• Witness another kind of Wild West at the Sacramento Zoo
• Reconnect with history at the California State Capitol Museum
• Get your blood pumping by hiking or biking along the American River Parkway
"I LOVE this place and stay here every chance I get. My favorite room is Happiness, which is a bit quirky. It's located on the top floor of the original building and has steeply sloped ceilings. The jacuzzi sits under a beautiful stained glass window."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 per customer, additional as gifts; vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Valid for stays until September 30, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability; not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Blackout dates: May 24-27, July 4, and September 2
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2013 • Enjoy By September 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings