Drink in the Georgia Wine Country
Paradise Hills Resort & Spa • Blairsville, GA
- A Three-Night Stay for Two in a One-Bedroom Cabin
- On-Site Wine Tasting for Two
- Two 30-Minute Neck-Back-and-Shoulder Massages
- Twice-Daily House Cleaning Services
- Late 2 p.m. Checkout
Early settlers arrived in Union County, Georgia in search of gold, but ever since the establishment of the Chattahoochee National Forest in 1911, it's been an outdoorsman's Shangri-La. Buried deep among the white pines and eastern hemlocks, the deliciously slow-like-molasses town of Blairsville is your base for adventures in the North Georgia mountains. Plumb the Chattahoochee River's headwaters in search of largemouth bass and native trout, summit Georgia's highest peak, or simply stroll through town during the summertime tractor parade.
Lazily spread across 35 acres in the heart of Georgia Wine Country, the Paradise Hills Resort & Spa offers private, secluded cabins with mountaintop views and spacious accommodations. Each one-bedroom cabin sleeps two people and features a living room with wood-burning fireplace, a jetted whirlpool tub, and a fully equipped kitchen. Wake up with a cup of coffee on the covered porch, and you just might spot a white-tailed deer or wild turkey. Best of all, the resort's European-style day spa—boasting Swedish massages and an aromatherapy lounge—is within walking distance.
Start the day with a hearty helping of grits, biscuits, and bacon at Blairsville's breakfast outpost, The Sawmill Place. You'll need your energy for an escapade in the nearby national forest, whether you decide on horseback riding with local outfitters like A Step Above Stables, tubing or canoeing the Toccoa River, or hiking the Appalachian Trail. Since the area is also an oenophile's Elysium, drop into the resort's on-site bar for an included wine tasting, or dip into Habersham Winery in the Austrian-style village of Helen.
"This place was fantastic! Spa and cabins were so relaxing."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 per customer, additional as gifts; vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays between April 15, 2013 to April 15, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability; must be made online
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations or with other offers or promotions
- Pets are allowed in select cabins for additional fee of $25 per pet/night
- Voucher cannot be used for the following rooms Chocolate Moose, Cat's Meow, Andy's, and Tranquility
- No substitutions for spa services, spa add-ons available at published prices, additional nights available at published rates
- Upgrades available to Wolf Den, Rabbit Hill, Magic Raven, Coyote Moon, Dancing Creek and Clark's Haven; subject to availability
- Taxes of 12% and departure cleaning fee of $30 are not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Blackout date(s): May 24-26, July 4-6, August 30 - September 1, October 4-5, 11-12, 18-19, 25-26, November 26-30, December 23-January 1, 2014, and February 14-15
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 15, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 15, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 15, 2014 • Enjoy By April 15, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings