The Star Treatment in Beverly Hills
Mr. C Beverly HIlls • Los Angeles, CA
- A One-Night Stay For Two in a Deluxe Beverly Hills View King Room
- A One-Night Stay For Two in a Premium Beverly Hills View King Room
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two in a Signature King Size Suite
- Welcome Bellini Cocktails for Two
California is synonymous with Hollywood, and no place in Tinsel Town comes close to the glitzy cachet that is embodied in Beverly Hills. From the high-end designer boutiques along Rodeo Drive to the see-and-be-seen eateries along Santa Monica Boulevard, this playground for the rich and famous should be on everyone's bucket list.
Everything the Ciprianis touch turns to glam. Since the opening of Harry's Bar in Venice more than 80 years ago, the family has expanded the restaurant empire to cities all over the world, where it's hard to get a table, but once seated you are treated—in true Italian fashion—like family. The newest watering hole for the chic comes in the form of Mr. C Beverly Hills, the brand's recent foray into boutique hotels. Past the red leather couches and glass pool table lies the lobby bar, where you can sip Bellinis (the cocktail was invented by Mr. Cipriani, after all) upon arrival.
Designed with Old World simplicity and stylish European glamour in mind, the rooms boast Tedeschi furniture, Mascioni linens, and tufted leather headboards, while the artwork—black-and-white film photography—gives a nod to the property's location. As does the view of Beverly Hills from the floor-to-ceiling windows and the private balcony, and the California cool touches throughout the space (think crisp white accents, neutral tones, and hardwood floors leading to marble-accented bathrooms with rain showers and Gilchrist & Soames products).
But complimentary in-room Wi-Fi isn't what keeps the attractive crowd returning—it's the old-fashioned attentiveness of the legendary employees (and the poolside cabana service and spa treatments, of course).
People-watching and pasta rule downstairs at Mr. C Restaurant, where the famous carpaccio and other Cipriani favorites can be found on the menu for lunch or dinner. The next morning, the eatery's decidedly American breakfast—with options like eggs, bacon, pancakes, and fresh fruit—will feel downright European when you dine alfresco.
"From the moment you walk into Mr. C—when the staff immediately greets you with a free drink from the bar, which strategically hides the official front desk—it is clear that this is a place that prides itself on glamour."-- The New York Times
the fine print
- Credit card information and photo ID is required at check-in
- Reservation Name must match the name on the traveler's photo identification, which must be presented at check-in. Bookings are nontransferable.
- Escapes Bookings are only valid for the date(s) purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates; Escapes Bookings are subject to forfeiture
- Escapes Bookings expire on the date(s) purchased and times indicated on the Confirmation Email. You must redeem your Escapes Booking on the date(s) purchased and times indicated on the Confirmation Email
- Valid for up to 2 guests
- Taxes/resort fees not included and payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the hotel property are not included
- No refunds allowed
- Not valid on existing reservations or room block stays
- Escapes Bookings must be used in a single visit and cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
- Other standard terms and conditions may apply; visit www.livingsocial.com/terms for more information
- Other conditions apply
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
from $0* /night
details365 Square Feet, Floors 2-5, Beverly Hills View Available Max Occupancy: 1room rates from $deluxe beverly hi...$ $267 avg/night
details365 Square Feet, Floors 6-11, Beverly Hills View Available Max Occupancy: 1room rates from $premium beverly h...$ $286 avg/night
details755 Square Feet, Floors 10 & 11, Separate built in living room Media Center with flat screen HDTV, library & private bar, Teak wood flooring, Five fixture bathroom featuring a Jacuzzi soaking tub, Twin private balconies, Beverly Hills View or City View Available Max Occupancy: 1room rates from $signature suite$ $695 avg/night
(includes taxes and fees)