A Stay in Canada's Largest Hotel
Delta Chelsea • Toronto, Canada
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Delta Room or a Deluxe Room with One Queen Bed
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two in a Delta Room or Deluxe Room with Two Double Beds
- Book Unlimited Nights for an Extended Stay
When Toronto burst onto the international business scene in the 1970s, it didn't take long for the easygoing metropolis to surpass Montreal as Canada's largest city. And with a spate of recent improvements to the downtown area, Toronto now offers glittering boutiques, trendy restaurants, and cutting-edge theatre productions to match its Manhattan-esque skyline. There's always something happening around the "Times Square of Toronto" (Yonge-Dundas Square), whether it's a fashion show at Eaton Centre or an opera at the world's last Edwardian-style theatre, Elgin & Winter Garden.
Delta Chelsea is Canada's largest hotel and, to that end, doesn't skimp on grandeur. Its open, cruise-ship-like atmosphere makes the hotel a one-stop shop for nearly all your favorite activities from shopping to dining—there's even a full water park. Rooms are spacious and ideal for families and most have balconies. June Jacobs amenities accent the bathrooms, and Sanctuary beds make for a heavenly night's sleep. Those traveling sans children can check out adults-only floors.
With a location in the heart of downtown Toronto, you'll have plenty of entertainment options to weigh, like live theatre, upscale shopping, dining, and nightlife. The Delta Chelsea—with its Kid Centre, Club 33 teen lounge, family pool, and a 130-foot waterslide—has been named the Best Family Hotel in the GTA by City Parent Magazine.
Visit the centerpiece of the Toronto skyline, the CN Tower, where you can enjoy a 360-degree view of the city and the glistening river below. Later, take a trip to the Royal Ontario Museum and the Art Gallery of Ontario, where you can indulge your senses with thought-provoking works of art and journeys through Canadian history. End your evening by treating yourself to a dinner at the on-site Bb33 Bistro and Brasserie.
"Canada's largest hotel has long been popular with families and tour groups, so be prepared for a flurry of activity."-- Read Fodor's Review of Delta Chelsea
the fine print
- Credit card information is required at check-in
- Reservation Name must match the name on the traveler's photo identification, which must be presented at check-in. Bookings are non-transferrable.
- Escapes Bookings are only valid for the date(s) purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates; Escapes Bookings are subject to forfeiture
- Escapes Bookings expire on the date(s) purchased and times indicated on the Confirmation Email. You must redeem your Escapes Booking on the date(s) purchased and times indicated on the Confirmation Email
- No refunds allowed
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Not valid towards group stays
- Escapes Bookings must be used in a single visit and cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
- Based upon double occupancy; additional adults are $20 per person per night, no fee for children 18 and under
- HST tax of 13% is not included in deal offer and collected by property at time of check-in
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the hotel property are not included
- Other standard terms and conditions may apply; visit www.livingsocial.com/terms for more information
- Other conditions apply
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
• Prices listed in Canadian dollars
from C$0* /night
detailsMax Occupancy: 1room rates from C$Max Occupancy: 1delta room 1 queenC$ C$112 avg/night
detailsMax Occupancy: 1room rates from C$Max Occupancy: 1delta room 2 doublesC$ C$112 avg/night
detailsMax Occupancy: 1room rates from C$Max Occupancy: 1deluxe room 1 queenC$ C$132 avg/night
detailsMax Occupancy: 1room rates from C$Max Occupancy: 1deluxe room 2 doubleC$ C$132 avg/night
(includes taxes and fees)