Peace Beneath the San Bernadino Mountains
The Inn at Fawnskin • Fawnskin, CA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two, Sundays through Thursdays ($250) or Fridays and Saturdays ($299), in the Lakeview, North Shore, or Garden Suite Room
- Daily Gourmet Breakfast
- 56% Off Two-Hour Canoe, Kayak, or Stand-Up Paddleboard Rental
Southern California's premier four-season playground, Big Bear Lake offers the absolute best of snow sports, spring blooms, and summer splashes. Tucked among the San Bernadino Mountains, the tiny township of Fawnskin borders this action-packed landmark. With some of the oldest buildings in the Big Bear Valley, downtown is a popular spot for shopping and dining, while the area's pine-filled forests provide privacy for those in search of peace and quiet.
Situated across the street from Big Bear Lake, The Inn at Fawnskin rests on a tranquil acre, surrounded by shady groves and wooded pathways. Innkeepers Nancy and Bill lovingly manage this cozy log cabin, named for its Native American origins. Each guest room boasts a delightful collection of antique décor coupled with homey comforts like roaring fireplaces, relaxing sitting areas, luxurious microfiber spa robes, airy balconies, and stunning lake views.
Peruse the antique shops and other boutique stores of downtown Fawnskin. Then, grab a bite at Sweet Basil Bistro (locals love the lobster ravioli) or Peppercorn Grille. Return to your secluded forest resort to curl up with a good book and a nice glass of wine—the massive stone fireplace in the spacious, shared living room makes a perfect nook.
"The weather is nearly always perfect at this 7,000-foot-plus elevation: If you want proof, ask CalTech, which operates a solar observatory here to take advantage of nearly 300 days of sunshine per year."-- Frommer's
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, additional as gifts; vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Valid for stays until September 2, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability; not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher number and credit card required for booking; must be over 21 to check in with valid ID
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests only
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Vouchers include discounted Two-Hour Canoe, Kayak, or Stand-Up Paddleboard Rental available for $25 ($45 value)
- Blackout dates: May 24-26, July 4-6, and August 30-September 1
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 2, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 2, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 2, 2013 • Enjoy By September 2, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 49% savings