Beaches and Rain Forests in Puerto Rico
Rio Mar Beach Resort and Spa, A Wyndham Grand Resort • Rio Grande, Puerto Rico
- A Four-Night Stay for Two in a Rain Forest-View Room ($472)
- Or, a Six-Night Stay for Two in a Rain Forest-View Room ($708)
- Kids Aged 12 Years and Younger Stay and Eat Free
The United States only has one tropical rain forest and it's located in Paradise—Puerto Rico if you want to be specific. Lush tree-laden mountains gently roll into the crystal-clear blue sea in a seamless parade of flora and fauna that would be the envy of any fireworks display. Cascading fresh-water waterfalls, buttery-sand beaches, and a few human improvisations like state-of-the-art resorts and pristine golf courses beg the question: If heaven exists, might it be on this Cloud Nine in the Caribbean?
Nestled between the Caribbean Sea and the El Yunque National Forest, the Rio Mar Beach Resort and Spa, a Wyndham Grand Resort is a lush hideaway and the perfect site to get an up-close-and-personal view of the island with panoramic ocean vistas to the front and scenic rain forest scenes to the back. No compromises have been made in theses richly appointed guest rooms that will become your private haven. Lounge on your furnished balcony enjoying the spectacular sight of the rain forest or the clear blue water of the Caribbean before you satisfy your appetite at any of the resort's eight restaurants or hang with your crew at the oceanside Tiki Bar & Grill.
Located on the coast about 30 minutes east of San Juan, this 500-acre property shines when it comes to recreational activities, offering something for everyone. Stroll along a mile of palm-lined beach, which Fodor's review calls "one of the resort's gems," or get active with motorized (or nonmotorized) rentals from the Water Sports Hut.
Sun poolside at the tranquil adult pool or splash in the enormous activity pool, which boasts a waterslide and complimentary organized activities. Indulge in a treatment at the Mandara Spa, rally at the tennis courts, tee up at two championship golf courses, or get lucky at the casino.
And when you get the urge to explore your surroundings, tours are available for history buffs as well as adventure fiends. Arrange to walk the cobblestone streets of Old San Juan, dabble at the Bacardi rum distillery, or get an adrenaline jolt mountain biking, riding ATVs in the rain forest, or ziplining above the canopy.
"Be it for work or play, guests come to this sprawling 500-acre resort to enjoy a host of outdoor activities, including championship golf and tennis, as well as hiking excursions in the nearby rain forest."-- Read Fodor's Review of Rio Mar Beach Resort and Spa, A Wyndham Grand Resort
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Valid for travel until 9/30/13
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are 3/16-23, 3/27-30, 4/5-9, 4/17-20 and 9/14-19
- Up to 2 children stay and eat free from the children's menu (with paying adults)
- Airfare not included
- Taxes and gratuities are not included and will be collected at redemption
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2013 • Enjoy By September 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 56% savings