A Remote Costa Rican Retreat
Vista Bahia Beach Resort • Playa Panama, Costa Rica
- A Three- ($259), Four- ($319), Five- ($379), Six- ($459), or Seven-Night ($519) Stay for Two in a Junior Suite
- $100 Food-and-Beverage Credit
- 35% Off Tours from Jacamar Naturalist Tours
With rhythmic waves lapping against the shore in one direction, and a symphony of rain forest flora and fauna in the other, Costa Rica's Gulf of Papagayo has the perfect tone and tenor for a remote, restful, and revitalizing getaway. The region is removed, even by Costa Rica's standards, with hardly any human habitation between here and Nicaragua. Here, a world of breathtaking forest preserves, coconut-tree-lined beaches, and the soothing sounds of nature, courtesy of hundreds of species of birds and butterflies, reigns.
They don't call it Vista Bahia Beach Resort for nothing. Perched above the gulf, this pool-equipped 33-room boutique resort boasts unparalleled views of the waters below. Here, because of the resort's unique position on the bay, you'll be treated to a thriving ecosystem of birds, fish, and other animals that come to feed in these particularly calm waters. But the resort could also be called Mono Beach Resort, for the tribe of howler monkeys that call the jungle behind the property home.
Rooms are appointed with fully equipped kitchens, ocean-view balconies, living and dining areas, comfortable beds, cable TV, direct-dial telephone, wireless Internet, air-conditioning, and hot water. Come mealtime, sit down to local cuisine at the on-site restaurant, which prides itself on ultra-fresh fruits and vegetables (be sure to start each day with a smoothie!).
Vista Bahia offers the best of both worlds. Just 25 minutes from Liberia International Airport, the resort is also perfectly situated for high adventure. Rent a kayak and paddle to a number of remote beaches, with snorkel equipment, of course. Or, stay right on the beach and try your hand at fishing. You'll also be within 20 minutes of sea turtle nesting grounds, and about an hour and a half from volcanoes, hot springs, and ziplining.
"Values are getting harder to find these days, but not here. I was treated like a king. Everyone knows you by name. So relaxing and peaceful. This is a true getaway not to be missed."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Based upon double occupancy; additional people are $35 per person per night (max occupancy of 4)
- 13% tax not included and will be collected at redemption
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 15, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 15, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 15, 2013 • Enjoy By December 15, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings