A Taste of Europe on Morro Bay
Inn at Morro Bay • Morro Bay, CA
- A One-Night Stay for Two, Sundays through Thursdays, in an Upgraded Partial Bayview Room ($120)
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two, Sundays through Thursdays, in an Upgraded Bayview Room ($135)
- $50 Food-and-Beverage Credit
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Three Nights
Morro Bay, situated halfway between Los Angeles and San Francisco, exudes a distinctly European vibe that feels worlds away from California. For starters, the massive monolith known as Morro Rock, which presides over the coast like a sleeping giant, is the Pacific's answer to the Rock of Gibraltar. And the sailboats bobbing gently in the harbor? French Riviera, all the way. Add to that a robust wine region on the Central Coast, plus Morro Bay's proximity to lavish Hearst Castle, and this might as well be a town on the Mediterranean.
Situated on 4,000 acres of protected state park land, Inn at Morro Bay features 98 rooms, each equipped with complimentary Wi-Fi. With a lapping tide providing the soundtrack, and the natural surroundings of Morro Bay State Park setting a serene backdrop, you'll find these recently renovated rooms the perfect place to escape.
On-site, Bay View Restaurant is all California. Overlooking the very boats that provide the ultra-fresh seafood on offer, this farm-to-fork eatery sources its seasonal produce from local growers and its grass-fed beef from Hearst Ranch. And the wine list is much the same, culled from Central Coast vineyards as well as wineries from around the world. After dinner, drop into The Bay Club lounge for a cocktail and live music.
"I felt like I was in a luxury hotel. The restaurant was wonderful and we had the best black cod we'd ever tasted. We plan to go back as soon as we can."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 3 per customer, additional as gifts; up to 3 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Valid for stays until May 15, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability; not valid toward existing or room block reservations; please book by April 30, 2013
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests; up to two children per room allowed; a third adult welcome for $15/night
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- 13.65% taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 15, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 15, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 15, 2013 • Enjoy By May 15, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings