The Sunny Side of the Pacific Northwest
Suncadia Resort • Cle Elum, WA
- A One-Night Stay for Two Adults and Two Children in a One-Bedroom Resort View King Suite, Sundays through Fridays, with $50 Resort Credit ($199)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two Adults and Two Children in a One-Bedroom Resort View King Suite, Any Days of the Week, with $100 Resort Credit ($398)
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Four Nights
There's a good reason solar developers chose Kittitas County, Washington, to construct what may be the largest solar farm in the country. And yes, 300 days of sunshine a year had a lot to do with it. If you feel like the nice weather in the Northwest skipped out to the Bermuda Triangle, take a closer look at Cle Elum, just 90 minutes east of Seattle. Bordered by the four-million-acre Okanogan-Wenatchee National Forest and Cle Elum Lake, the area provides visitors with plenty of opportunity to get out and soak up the sun.
AAA Four Diamond Suncadia Resort in Cle Elum has been designed with clean lines inspired by nature. Each one-bedroom suite includes a full kitchen with stainless steel European-style appliances, a washer/dryer, a deep soaking tub, a private balcony, and a flagstone gas fireplace—plus a full-size sofa bed and a separate bedroom with a king-size bed. An on-site winery and numerous restaurants serve locally sourced cuisine in a variety of atmospheres, from casual to upscale.
When you're ready to get out, Cle Elum offers a never-ending loop of outdoor activities, from hiking and biking to boating and fly-fishing. Rent a bike to tackle the scenic trails or hit the links on one of the resort's two picturesque golf courses: Prospector and Rope Rider. When you need to unwind, look no further than Glade Spring Spa, where a turn in the Vichy showers helps wash away stress.
"Suncadia is by far the nicest place I've stayed in—ever. The views were breathtaking and the hikes I took were on well-maintained trails that offered scenery at its best—forests, river, mountains, and wildlife."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 5 per customer, additional as gifts; up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Valid for stays until May 30, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability; 2-day advance booking required; not valid toward existing or group reservations
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 adults and 2 children
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Blackout dates: April 24-25, April 28-30, May 10, May 17-18, and May 25-26
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 30, 2013 • Enjoy By May 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings