A Breath of Fresh Huon Valley Air
The Peninsula Experience • Dover, Huon Valley, TAS
- Two ($749, value $1,640) or three nights ($1,119, value $2,380) in a luxury Three-Bedroom House for up to six people in Dover, Huon Valley
- Continental breakfast provisions on first morning
- Bottle of wine on arrival
- Late 12pm check-out
- Top marks on TripAdvisor
Nestled in the Huon Valley, the quiet fishing village of Dover sits at the head of Esperance Bay, overlooking the islands of Faith, Hope and Charity. The second southernmost town in Australia, Dover is also renowned for its catches of crayfish, abalone and many other types of fabulously scrumptious wild fish. Offering spectacular natural beauty, this tranquil slice of easy-life paradise creates the ideal base for exploring the southwest wilderness areas, located just over an hour south of Hobart.
Beautifully secluded, The Peninsula Experience offers luxury accommodation for up to six adults with a whopping 250 private acres of grasslands, forest, water and wildlife to explore. With exquisite 360 degree water views, three luxurious bedrooms and an expansive deck, comfort is paramount. Relax in the heated outdoor Jacuzzi and be sure to keep your eyes peeled for wildlife including wallabies, bandicoots and wombats as they meander past your front veranda. A stunning mix of turn of the century farmhouse and modern innovation, you'll have everything you need for a truly timeless getaway.
The Points of Interest
For a taste of the region's top drops, explore St Imre Vineyard, or for a different full-body invigoration, head to Hastings Caves and Thermal Springs (30-minutes away) for a swim in the 28 degree crystal clear thermal pool. Nature lovers will adore the Tahune AirWalk, (a 45-minute drive north of Dover), where you can walk among the treetops, or head as far south as you can drive in Australia to Cockle Creek (75-minute drive) and take one of the famous walking tracks. Otherwise throw a line off Dover Wharf to catch some flathead or squid before taking a breathtaking two-hour return trip on the Ida Bay railway that meanders through beautiful bushland and along the water's edge to a secluded beach.
Be sure to connect to The Peninsula Experience on Facebook here.
A special house in a special place-- TripAdvisor
5 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 5 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Purchase unlimited vouchers
- Vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Not valid for existing or group reservations
- Not valid for use during school or public holidays, long weekends or special event dates
- Reservations are required and subject to availability
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 19, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 19, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 19, 2013 • Enjoy By September 19, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 54% savings