Award-Winning Cuisine on the Banks of Loch Earn
The Four Seasons Hotel • Perthshire, United Kingdom
- Two-Night Stay for Two in Classic Room
- Daily Full Scottish Breakfast
- Four-Course Dinner on First Evening at Two AA Rosette Restaurant
- Bottle of House Wine for Guests Returning to Fine Dining Restaurant on Second Evening
When The Beatles visited beautiful Loch Earn, Perthshire in '64 as a break before a Dundee concert, the Fab Four chose to stay at the aptly-named, and equally fabulous Four Seasons Hotel. Follow in the footsteps of rock royalty with a two-night stay for two at £159 (up to a £326 value).
Originally built in the early 1800s, the lodgings have since become the envy of Scotland with unrivalled views from the banks of the glorious loch. Whilst the impeccable and efficient service stays the same throughout the year, the same cannot be said for the loch. If you visit in Spring then you can expect fresh, blooming colours, whilst in the Summer you can enjoy long, light evenings with spectacular sunsets to the west. The golden leaves in Autumn will soothe your spirit, and in the Winter you'll witness the majesty of snow-covered Bens and morning mist shrouding the Loch.
After a hard day's night performing in Edinburgh, Paul, Ringo, John, and George tucked into four juicy steaks. Such fame isn't required to enjoy a four-course dinner at the two AA Rosette award-winning Meall Reamhar restaurant on your first evening. Sample dishes include pan-seared West Coast king scallops with cauliflower and vanilla puree, pressed duck and wild mushroom terrine with a beetroot and orange relish, a loin fillet of locally reared Perthshire lamb with a thyme and redcurrant jus, a signature dish of gateau of Scotch Angus beef fillet with brioche crouton and shallot confiture, and a dark chocolate and Glayva tart with praline ice cream. Guests returning to dine on the full menu on the second evening will receive a bottle of house wine with their meal; a full Scottish breakfast is also included each morning.
John and Paul took a little boat out on the loch, and you could do the same. However, if the water doesn't appeal then after your daily breakfast take an excursion to the beautiful, peaceful village of St. Fillans that offers picturesque views of the stunning Loch Earn—a freshwater loch that boasts fantastic trout fishing and some of the largest brownies in Scotland.
This Escape is for two people, with availability for all seven days of the week. Children are welcome.
"Fine dining takes place in the elegant Meall Reamhar restaurant, where the choice of specialities includes some exciting ideas like smoked venison with plum compote and Lapsang Souchong dressing and seared peppered tuna with stir-fried cabbage."-- The Mobile Food Guide
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people
- Limit 1 per purchaser, additional as gifts
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by 19 November, 2013
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of seven day applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a classic room; upgrades to BEATLES CHALET, Superior or four-poster room available (subject to availability) from £10 per person, per night supplement, payable directly to merchant
- Single person supplement of £25 per night applies, payable directly to merchant
- Children under 3 years stay free; Children 3 - 11 years stay half price on standard rates ( bed and breakfast ) when sharing parents room, payable directly to merchant
- Voucher includes Scottish breakfast, four course dinner on the first night in the 2AA Rosette Restaurant and bottle of wine for guests taking the full Menu in the fine dining restaurant on the second night
- Check in 3pm; check out 11am
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly within 7 days of voucher-issue. If the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please call 01764 685 333 prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON November 19, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON November 19, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON November 19, 2013 • Enjoy By November 19, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 51% savings