An All-Inclusive Caribbean Paradise
Park Royal Cozumel Resort • Cozumel, Mexico
- A Four-Night ($549), Five-Night ($673), Six-Night ($797), or Seven-Night ($930) Stay for Two in a Deluxe Ocean View Room
- All Inclusive of Meals, Drinks, Resort Activities, Taxes, and Gratuities
- Bottle of Wine and Chocolate-Covered Strawberries
- 50% Off Spa Treatments
- Two Kids 6 and Under Stay and Eat Free; Kids 7 to 12 Pay $40 per Night
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
Just off the coast of Mexico's Yucatan Peninsula, the island of Cozumel is covered with dense tropical jungle and rimmed by some of the most beautiful beaches in the Caribbean. Island activity centers on the western shore, where the city of San Miguel charms with sunny promenades and thumping discoteques. Maya ruins serve as a reminder of Mexico's past, while clusters of luxury beach resorts revel in the trappings of modernity.
Upon arrival at the Park Royal Cozumel Resort, warm up to a bottle of complimentary wine and chocolate-covered strawberries as you bask in the ocean breeze on your private glass balcony, which overlooks the majestic waters of the Caribbean. Each sun-drenched room boasts a king-size bed (or two doubles) with premium bedding and hypo-allergenic pillows, a granite and marble bathroom with separate vanity area, flat-screen cable TV, air conditioning, electronic key access, and in-room safe.
This modern Mayan-themed resort is surrounded by a lush, tropical landscape, and it cozies up to one of Mexico's largest and most magnificent coral reefs. Pick up gear from the on-site dive shop and discover more than 500 species of tropical fish.
Thaw out under the sun playing a heated game of volleyball on a private, sandy beach; present your voucher for 50 percent off any treatment at the spa and give yourself the gift of ultimate indulgence; or, if you'd rather just chill, lounge around one of three crystal-clear pools as you lap up unlimited libations from the Bikini Shack poolside bar.
Come nightfall, wake up your taste buds at your choice of three world-class restaurants: the upscale El Italiano; the more casual El Mexicano; or the super-chill buffet-style spot, La Veranda.
With daily activities and nightly entertainment, you won't want to leave the resort. But if you do, take the short walk to downtown Cozumel for a day of holiday shopping, or hop over to Chankanaab National Park for an unforgettable swim with dolphins.
"It was immaculate, and well maintained. Our rooms were always cool and very comfortable. The service was exceptionally friendly and courteous. We enjoyed the food, especially the specialty restaurants."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays between now and December 20, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations or with any other promotions or discounts
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are September 18-22 and November 28- December 1
- Two kids 6 and under stay and eat free; kids 7 to 12 pay $40 per night
- People over 13 pay adult rates
- Airfare not included
- Taxes and services are included
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be used during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 20, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 20, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 20, 2013 • Enjoy By December 20, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings