San Fran: International Style Made Easy
Le Meridien San Francisco • San Francisco, CA
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Classic King
- A One-Night Stay for Two in an Executive King
- Or a One-Night Stay for Two in a Studio King
- Book Unlimited Nights for an Extended Stay
Perched on seven storied hills above the azure waters of its namesake bay, San Francisco is a picture-perfect city famous for its candy-coated Victorian homes and poised Golden Gate Bridge. Brave its sloped streets by historic cable car and uncover distinctive neighborhoods that can be as unpredictable as the city's lingering fog. Pack a picnic to Dolores Park in the Mission District, walk along the Embarcadero to see the city's two bridges in focus, visit a tucked-away bookstore in North Beach, and climb to the top of Coit Tower at sunset. With so many ways to enjoy this city, it's easy to leave your heart in San Francisco.
Set in the Financial District near the iconic Transamerica Pyramid, Le Meridien San Francisco is an upscale property that captures the mood of casual sophistication typical of this Northern California destination. Each classic, executive, and studio room features views of the city or the bay in a modern setting of down comforters, flat-screen televisions, satellite channels, balconies, and granite sinks.
After pounding the pavement on one of the city's unforgiving hills, return to Le Meridien's for a cocktail and a Mediterranean-inspired appetizer at Bar 333 & Bistro, and then order a market-fresh entrée at the Park Grill.
Start your morning with a walk across the Golden Gate Bridge toward the Marin Headlands, and when you return to the city, have breakfast and a famous Irish coffee at The Buena Vista. Pose for a shot with the Powell-Hyde Cable Car outside, and then greet the seals at Fisherman's Wharf. Later, have lunch at The Swan Oyster Depot before spending the rest of the afternoon at the California Academy of Sciences.
"Across Battery Street from the Embarcadero Center complex, this hotel attracts both leisure and business visitors with chic ambiance and international style."-- Read Fodor's Review of Le Meridien San Francisco
the fine print
- Credit card information and photo ID is required at check-in
- Reservation Name must match the name on the traveler's photo identification, which must be presented at check-in. Bookings are nontransferable.
- Escapes Bookings are only valid for the date(s) purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates; Escapes Bookings are subject to forfeiture
- Escapes Bookings expire on the date(s) purchased and times indicated on the Confirmation Email. You must redeem your Escapes Booking on the date(s) purchased and times indicated on the Confirmation Email
- Valid for up to 2 guests
- Taxes/resort fees not included and payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the hotel property are not included
- No refunds allowed
- Not valid on existing reservations or room block stays
- Escapes Bookings must be used in a single visit and cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
- Other standard terms and conditions may apply; visit www.livingsocial.com/terms for more information
- Other conditions apply
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms