Making Waves in the Waterpark Capital
Kalahari Resort • Wisconsin Dells, WI
- A One-Night Stay for Up to Six Guests in a Two-Bedroom, Two-Bathroom Suite Sundays through Thursdays ($169) or Fridays ($199)
- Waterpark Admission for All Guests from Noon on Day of Arrival to Closing on Day of Departure (Valid for Wisconsin Location Only)
- Indoor Theme Park Passes for Up to Six Guests
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Three Nights
With kid-friendly thrills and plenty of space for adults to chill, Kalahari Resort offers something for everyone. In addition to the indoor waterpark's 125,000 square feet of surf and slides—the largest in the state—the resort boasts a full-service spa, a state-of-the-art arcade, and a variety of restaurants. Accommodations at this fun-filled retreat feature one king-size bed, a separate room with two queen-size beds, a sleeper sofa, two full bathrooms, flat-screen TVs, and Wi-Fi.
The Waterpark Capital of the World, Wisconsin Dells offers an exciting range of H2O attractions for all ages. This small city of around 3,000 people is home to 21 waterparks, an abundance of mini-golf courses, and restaurants galore, cementing its status as a mega center of family fun. But theme parks and pizza joints aren't the area's only appeal. Nearby Mirror Lake is packed with leafy trails—perfect for an afternoon hike—and the city's skyline is dotted with gorgeous limestone formations.
Fuel up for H2O adventures with a hearty breakfast before heading to the waterpark, where the FlowRider awaits. Shoot the curl on the wet 'n' wild ride, which pumps out 50,000 gallons of water each minute to create a five-foot wave. Then, grab the whole family and pile into a raft at Victoria Falls, take a chill trip down the Lazy River, or catch some air on the 570-foot uphill water roller coaster, the Master Blaster.
After hanging ten in the park, dry off and check out the resort's indoor theme park. Get amped for a ride on the six-story Ferris wheel, or dive into competition mode on the ropes course. After a game of laser tag or mini-golf, you can keep riding the adrenalin-pumping entertainment wave with bowling and go-karts.
"The waterpark is huge and fantastic. For older kids, there is one of those 'surf' machines... Plenty of hot tubs for the adults, and alcoholic drinks in the area if you so desire. Lots of restaurants too—so you really don't have to leave."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 3 per purchaser, up to 3 additional as gifts
- Up to three (3) vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required; subject to availability
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Promotion valid April 7 - May 9, 2013 only
- Blackout date(s): April 12, 2013
- Valid on a two-bedroom, two-bathroom suite
- Suite may be substituted at the resort's discretion, with at least two-bedrooms and two-bathrooms
- Reservations canceled more than 72 hours to the date of arrival will incur a $25 cancellation fee. Reservations canceled within 72 hours of the date of arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher cannot be combined with any other discounts, vouchers, or gift certificates
- $9.95 daily resort fees and 11.5% taxes not included and will be collected at redemption
- Includes waterpark admission for all guests from noon day of arrival until waterpark closes day of departure (valid in Wisconsin only), Indoor Theme Park passes for up to 6 people
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Valid at Kalahari Resorts Wisconsin Dells location only
- The deal is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- PROMOTIONAL VALUE VALID ONLY FOR THE DATE RANGE SELECTED AT TIME OF PURCHASE
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 9, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 9, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 9, 2013 • Enjoy By May 9, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 53% savings