Be Charmed by Coast and Country
The Oaks Ranch and Country Club • Mossy Point, South Coast, NSW
- Two ($249, value $560) or three nights ($369, value $780) for two in a Queen Room in Mossy Point, South Coast NSW
- Daily continental breakfast
- Bottle of wine on arrival
- Late 12pm check-out
- $20 pizza voucher
- Round of golf each including club hire per day
- 2 x DVD hire
- 10% off horse riding
The quiet town of Mossy Point is located on the stunning South Coast of NSW, offering beautiful countryside and coastal charm just 15km south of the popular tourist haven of Batemans Bay. Perfect for those seeking a relaxed break, this little peace of heaven is just a 3.5-hour drive from Sydney, a 2.5-hour drive from Canberra and only a 10-minute drive from Moruya Airport. Far enough from town to feel a million miles away, Mossy Point offers peace and quiet with the convenient promise of more hustle and bustle close by.
Set on 300 acres of bushland, The Oaks Ranch and Country Club enjoys spectacular outlooks toward the magnificent mountain ranges of Deua National Park, making it the perfect spot to get back to nature. Relax in your comfy Queen Room, curl up with a good book beside the open fire in the lounge or cool off at the onsite pool. With a challenging nine-hole course located directly outside your room be sure to play a round or enjoy a spot of tennis at the onsite courts. Come evening enjoy a pre-dinner drink at the bar, followed by a homemade meal at the onsite restaurant (more info here).
The Points of Interest
Explore beautiful bush from base with trail rides through open plains, river banks and along creeks starting from Oaks Ranch. Or just a few minutes' drive away you'll find Broulee Beach for some of the best surfing on the South Coast. Take a trip to the historic town of Mogo where you can visit the Mogo Zoo and if you happen to visit on the weekend, head to the very popular Moruya Country Markets held on the banks of the Moruya River on Saturday mornings. Otherwise take a 15-minute drive to Batemans Bay for fabulous shopping, seafood restaurants and much more.
Connect with The Oaks Ranch and Country Club on Facebook here.
Fantastic short break!-- TripAdvisor
5 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 5 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Purchase unlimited vouchers
- Vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Valid based on double occupancy only
- Valid for use from 1 April
- Not valid for existing or group reservations
- Not valid for use during school or public holidays, long weekends or special event dates
- Limited availability over April and August
- Reservations are required, are subject to availability and must be made by 30 June 2013
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON August 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON August 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON August 31, 2013 • Enjoy By August 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 56% savings