A Modern Inn Just Outside Historic Cambridge
Red Lion at Whittlesford Bridge • Cambridge, United Kingdom
- One- (£59) or Two-Night (£99) Stay for Two People
- Daily Full English Breakfast
- Bottle of Wine If Dining
- Late Checkout
Perhaps we're spoilt for choice, but in this country it often seems we don't appreciate the Great British pub enough. Providing a victuals to restore the spirits, a roasting fire to cosy up to, and a place to meet and greet, they're at the heart of the landscape and we think they deserve more airtime. Settle in for a stay at a fine example of the English inn with a break to the Red Lion at Whittlesford Bridge, situated just a short distance from Cambridge.
An overnight stay for two people in a double room is just £59 (up to a £140.25 value), whereas two nights is £99 (up to a £249.45 value).You'll find your accommodation simply styled yet elegant and comfortable, and complete with Hypnos beds and power showers; a late checkout means you can unwind that little bit longer.
A full English breakfast will greet you each morning, and if you dine in the traditionally styled pub you'll receive a bottle of wine to accompany the locally sourced, contemporary British cuisine.
With the Red Lion situated under ten miles from Cambridge, you're in the perfect location to take in some countrified relaxation but still close enough to see all that the historic seat of learning has to offer—from the stunning college buildings to punting down the Cam.
This Escape is for two people. Cambridge is easily accesible via an 11-minute train journey from Whittlesford Parkway, just steps from the hotel. This Escape is not valid in June, July, and August.
"Few cities can take the breath away quite like Cambridge."-- Lonely Planet
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (Option B must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by 31 December, 2013
- Not valid in June, July or August
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a cosy double room
- Voucher includes full English breakfast, bottle of wine if dining in the restaurant on the first night, and late 1pm check out
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly within 7 days of voucher-issue. If the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please call 01223 832 047 prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 31, 2013 • Enjoy By December 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 58% savings