Up to 58% Off a Four-Star Las Vegas Hotel
The Westin Las Vegas Hotel, Casino & Spa • Las Vegas, NV
- A One-Night Stay for Two
- Just Off The Strip
- Book Unlimited Nights for an Extended Stay
The hotel might not be able to offer a price this low, but we can. So we keep the name under wraps until the deal's over, and you score a first-class stay at a great location.
Book your stay and we'll reveal your accommodation via email on March 22, 2013
Between the Strip's neon lights and The Forum's shopping delights, Las Vegas has earned its reputation as an adults-only playground. Here, hours take a backseat to all-night slot sessions and minutes vanish beneath a fountain of free-flowing drinks. More than 36 million visitors flock to Sin City annually, with many opting to stay within the Strip's four-mile stretch of resorts and casinos. Still, the Nevada destination offers more than just never-ending buffets and roulette. In recent years, the legendary locale has morphed into a culinary hot spot, with celebrity chefs dishing out exquisite gourmet fare.
Just off the Strip, this four-star hotel, casino, and spa offers something more of a boutique—though no less action-packed—experience in the heart of Las Vegas. The lobby, elegantly appointed with leather and earth tones, is more bigwig than big top, and the sprawling meeting spaces speak to that aesthetic. All guest rooms are non-smoking and feature sleek, sophisticated furnishings, with beds so cozy you might forget about the casino, restaurant, spa, and pool downstairs. But that would be a mistake.
Dip into the hotel's 24-hour casino and try your luck at more than 200 slot machines or a handful of table games, including blackjack, poker, and roulette. Next, satisfy your hunger at the on-site restaurant, serving not three but four meals a day (hey, midnight jackpots call for late-night bites). In the morning, opt for the breakfast buffet, or order a la carte, then return in the evening for a sirloin steak or ahi tuna. Just don't forget dessert.
And when it's time to simply kick back, head to the spa for any number of massages, facials, body treatments, and other signature indulgences. With more than a dozen treatment rooms—plus a steam room, sauna, and exec-style locker room—the spa is the only jackpot you'll need to call it a day well done.
"Easter Island, Machu Picchu, and other celebrated wonders of the world are certainly impressive. But Las Vegas... Las Vegas is a land where jungles thrive and fountains dance in the middle of the desert."-- Read Fodor's Review of Las Vegas
the fine print
- Credit card information and photo ID is required at check-in; must be 21 or over to check-in
- Reservation Name must match the name on the traveler's photo identification, which must be presented at check-in. Bookings are non-transferrable.
- Escapes Bookings are only valid for the date(s) purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates; Escapes Bookings are subject to forfeiture
- Escapes Bookings expire on the date(s) purchased and times indicated on the Confirmation Email. You must redeem your Escapes Booking on the date(s) purchased and times indicated on the Confirmation Email.
- Taxes are included
- No refunds allowed
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Other standard terms and conditions may apply; visit www.livingsocial.com/terms for more information
- Other conditions apply
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
from $0* /night
detailsEach 350-square-foot room comes with either one king or two double beds. All accommodations spoil you with sumptuous signature beds. Every modern convenience is on hand, from sleek flat-screen TVs and high-speed Internet service to one-cup coffee makers, minibars, and more. Max Occupancy: 1room rates from $traditional guest...$ $92 avg/night
(includes taxes and fees)