Beachfront Splendor on Rodney Bay
The Landings St. Lucia • Castries, Saint Lucia
- A Four- ($1,999), Five- ($2,719), Six- ($3,199), or Seven-Night ($3,719) Stay for Two in a One-Bedroom Harbor View Villa from April 26 through November 30
- All Inclusive of All Meals, Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic Drinks, and All Taxes and Service Charges
- $100 Spa Credit
St. Lucia never fails to deliver serious sparkle, whether you're talking about the baubles worn by its chic vanguard of visitors or the island's natural assets: pearly white beaches, crystal-clear waters, and emerald rain forests. You'll find a trove of culture and tradition wherever you go—from centuries-old fortresses to thronged markets—reflecting a rich blend of African, native Carib, British, and French heritage. Despite all that recommends St. Lucia, its people stand out as the true treasure; warm and welcoming, instead of giving directions, they're the kind of folks who offer to show you the way.
The weather outside sure is warm, but you'll never feel cooler than you do as a guest of ultra-luxurious The Landings St. Lucia. This five-star, all-inclusive resort unfurls over a parcel of land approaching Pigeon Island on Rodney Bay—known for its idyllic verdure and fiery sunsets—and features 72 villa suites designed to maximize space and comfort. Each suite has its own separate bedroom, living area, kitchen, Italian stone bathroom, and private balcony or terrace. Plush furnishings nevertheless face stiff competition from powder-soft sand on the resort's 800-foot swath of private beach.
Kick up your feet and enjoy the breeze on your private balcony; stroll past the mammoth yachts and streamlined boats bobbing at the resort's marina; or make the short trip to Rodney Bay Village to duck in designer boutiques and upscale restaurants. For a truly decadent experience, arrange a treatment at the 7,000-square-foot Soleil Spa or reserve a table at The Palms, serving fine Caribbean cuisine prepared by an award-winning culinary team. The concierge can help you take advantage of myriad island excursions, including day sailing, rain forest zip-lining, and visits to the Pitons, the island's famous twin volcanos.
"This resort surrounds a private, 80-slip harbor where residents can dock their own yachts, literally at their doorstep. Landlubbers will love the 7,000-square-foot Soleil Spa or socializing at the lobby bar in the Grand Pavilion."-- Read Fodor's Review of The Landings St. Lucia
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Valid for travel April 26 - November 30, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Based upon double occupancy
- Room upgrades may be available at time of booking
- All taxes and fees included
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON November 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON November 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON November 30, 2013 • Enjoy By November 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 51% savings