Revolutionary Retreat to Historic Williamsburg
Greensprings Vacation Resort • Williamsburg, VA
- A Three-Night Stay for Up to Six Guests in a Two-Bedroom Villa between Now and May 23, 2013 ($299)
- Or, a Three-Night Stay for Up to Six Guests in a Two-Bedroom Villa between May 27 and June 30, 2013 ($359)
- $25 Dining Credit at Powhatan Grille or The Kitchen at Powhatan Resort
Virginia is home to America's Historic Triangle—Williamsburg, Yorktown, and Jamestown. These three settlements formed the cradle of our fledgling nation and have carefully preserved their colonial roots for today's visitors to appreciate. Williamsburg's cobblestone streets and historical reenactments transport you back to the era before the Revolutionary War, providing a window into the earliest iterations of American life. The town also claims the second-oldest institution of higher learning in the country: The College of William & Mary.
Greensprings Vacation Resort, just six miles from historic Jamestown, sits among many of the area's historic landmarks—from the ancestral homes of the indigenous American Indian tribes to the first English settlements of the New World—but also adjacent to a spectacular Jack Nicklaus-designed golf course. On-site, you'll find an indoor and outdoor pool, two floodlit tennis courts, a hot tub and sauna, two restaurants, and a poolside bar.
Each two-bedroom villa is a lot like home, with a fully equipped kitchen (dishwasher, refrigerator, oven, and stove), a large bathroom with a steam shower and a whirlpool jetted tub, a fireplace, a balcony or patio, a sleeper sofa, and a basic-cable TV with DVD player.
"Everyone was very friendly and helpful. There were so many nice amenities on the property to enjoy and very convenient to lots of area attractions."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Blackout date(s): May 24-26, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes one $25 dining credit at Powhatan Grille or The Kitchen at Powhatan Resort
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for up to 6 guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy: cancellations/reschedules within 48 hours to day of arrival or no shows are subject to a one time charge of $75 plus tax
- 10% tax and $2/night city tax not included; payable at the time of booking
- Must be 21 or over to check in
- $100 incidental security deposit, due at the time of check-in, will be held on a debit or major credit card
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2013 • Enjoy By June 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings