A Toast to North Georgia Wine Country
Sylvan Valley Lodge • Sautee Nacoochee, GA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Standard Lodge Guestroom
- Georgia Wine Tasting for Two with Bottle of Favorite Wine Tasted
- Daily Breakfast for Two
- Wine and Cheese Hour on One Night
The Appalachian foothills of North Georgia prove fertile ground for grapes, hosting a burgeoning wine region with boutique vineyards and some of the finest wines in the South. That Appalachian spirit of yesteryear has never faded, either. "Arts and crafts, including pottery making, basket weaving, and quilting, are still practiced in the region," says Frommer's. "At all local festivals and even on the front porch on a Saturday night, the sound of bluegrass music still fills the air."
Surrounded by wine country in the Appalachian hills, Sylvan Valley Lodge provides a relaxing luxury retreat in Sautee, Georgia, just 90 minutes north of Atlanta. The four-acre property boasts landscaped gardens and coursing waterfalls outside, not to mention comfortable accommodations and an on-site wine bar inside. Each Standard Lodge Guestroom offers one king, one queen, or two double beds, as well as satellite TV and forest-view windows that open to the fresh air. In the mornings, you'll wake to a breakfast with options like cage-free eggs, hot entrées, and fresh-squeezed orange juice.
Varietals are the spice of life in North Georgia, and you'd be hard-pressed to find an area with more to do: hike along the Chattahoochee River; wander around Nacoochee Village, the Village of Sautee, and the alpine village of Helen; or visit more than a dozen nearby wineries. The Knot Wine Bar of Sylvan Valley Lodge hosts a tasting of four local Georgia wines—you'll even go home with a bottle of your favorite vino from the tasting.
"My husband and I have stayed at Sylvan Valley Lodge on several occasions. The lodge is warm, clean, beautifully furnished, and our experience has always been delightful. Their wine tasting dinners are terrific fun and very educational."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are 5/24-27 and 7/5-6
- Based on double occupancy
- Must be at 21
- Visit sylvanvalleylodge.com/lib/downloads/faq_livingsocial.pdf for reservation FAQs
- Taxes and resort fees are not included and will be collected at redemption
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON August 29, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON August 29, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON August 29, 2013 • Enjoy By August 29, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings