Ride on the River in San Antonio
DoubleTree by Hilton, San Antonio • San Antonio, TX
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Standard King or Two-Double Room, Sundays through Thursdays between Now and June 13, 2013 ($77)
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two in a Standard King or Two-Double Room, Fridays or Saturdays between May 1 and June 13, 2013 ($119)
- Weekend Stays Include a River Barge Ticket for Each Guest, Hot Breakfast Buffet for Each Guest, Overnight Parking, and Wi-Fi
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Two Nights
True to the Mexican half of its Tex-Mex roots, San Antonio is not unlike a piñata—chock-full of surprises and exploding with excitement. History buffs, of course, will not want to forget the Alamo, but more contemporary travelers will find a host of modern attractions along the city's meandering River Walk—a tree-lined waterfront playground where cafés and clubs virtually spill over the banks. Art galleries and fusion restaurants are in no short supply, and the bustling open-air mercado at Market Square offers everything from hand-crafted turquoise jewelry and Western wear to the choicest local produce.
Less than 15 minutes from San Antonio International Airport and boasting easy access to major interstates, the DoubleTree by Hilton, San Antonio is convenient to The Alamo, the River Walk, and the surrounding Texas military facilities. Catch a flick on your room's HDTV, take a dip in the heated outdoor pool, indulge in a spread of in-room boutique bath products, or snooze on your Select Comfort bed.
At some point during your stay, be sure to stop by Ventanas Bistro & Wine Bar. A nine-time winner of Wine Spectator's Award of Excellence, this indoor-outdoor eatery serves bistro-style cuisine inspired by its sister restaurant in Hill Country, Limestone Grille.
"This is a very nice hotel with pool, bar, and restaurant. The room was great with a flat-screen TV, comfy bedding, and a cool bathroom."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 3 per customer, additional as gifts; up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Valid for stays until June 13, 2013
- Blackout date(s): May 25-27, 2013
- Weekend stays are not available in the month of April
- Fiesta San Antonio midweek availability limited (April 18-28, 2013)
- Reservations required and subject to availability; not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Based upon double occupancy
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- 16.75% taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- The deal is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- PROMOTIONAL VALUE VALID ONLY FOR THE DATE RANGE SELECTED AT TIME OF PURCHASE
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 13, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 13, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 13, 2013 • Enjoy By June 13, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings