Rippling Romance by the Gippsland Lakes
Waterfront Retreat at Wattle Point • Forge Creek, VIC
- Two ($219, value $478) or three nights ($319, value $678) midweek accommodation (available Sunday to Thursday) for two in a One-Bedroom Split Level Lodge in Bairnsdale, Gippsland Lakes
- Bottle of wine on arrival
- Devonshire tea at the Wyanga Park Winery
- Late 12pm check-out
- Rave reviews on TripAdvisor
- Upgrade to a weekend stay for just $80 per night!
Beautifully secluded and perfect for romance, Wattle Point is within close proximity to the charming towns of Bairnsdale and Paynesville. An ideal base from which to explore the natural beauty of the Gippsland Lakes, Mitchell River and the surrounding forests, this prime spot offers the chance to explore lush green bush, discover delightful flora and fauna or simply walk hand in hand to the smells, sights and sounds of the easy life. Bairnsdale is located just over a three-hour drive from Melbourne and is waiting for you.
Set on acres of pristine banksia, wattle and eucalypt forest, Waterfront Retreat at Wattle Point offers a stunning and romantic setting. Enter a new world and relax in the privacy of your fully self-contained One-Bedroom Split Level Lodge overlooking Lake Victoria or the surrounding bush, complete with kitchen and private barbecue area for cooking. Wake to the sunrise reflected in the sparkling water before swimming in the indoor heated pool, relaxing in the outdoor mineral spa, enjoying a spot of tennis or making the most of the provided pushbikes, canoes and kayaks. Scattered around the 20 acres of wildlife retreat, each lodge is designed to take advantage of the fabulous setting, so why not simply sit on your veranda and take in the spectacular natural beauty around you?
The Points of Interest
Wander around the local town of Bairnsdale stopping in at St. Mary's Church, art galleries and antique shops. For a not to be missed gourmet experience drive along the local Twin Rivers Farm-Food and Wine Trail to discover the region's wineries, restaurants, berry farms and fruit orchards. For fishing aplenty head to one of many spots close by or take an hour's drive to the Mitchell River National Park where you can enjoy the spectacular river from a canoe and marvel at a vast array of indigenous plant and wildlife. When hunger calls, head out on a 50-minute drive to the Bullant Brewery in Bruthen for an ice-cold beer and a bite. Don't forget your Devonshire tea at the Wyanga Park Winery! Otherwise stay at base and explore the wildlife retreat, right on your doorstep.
Amazing getaway to tranquil scenery-- TripAdvisor
5 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 5 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Purchase unlimited vouchers
- Valid for up to 2 vouchers to be combined to extend stay
- Valid based on double occupancy
- Not valid for existing or group reservations
- Reservations are required and subject to availability
- Stays over Friday or Saturday nights are available for an additional $80 per night
- Upgrades are available: 2 bed/1 bath for $40 per night (sleeps 4), 2 bed/2 bath for $60 per night (sleeps 4) or 3 bed/3 bath for $120 per night (sleeps 6), all midweek
- Not valid for use over public holidays, long weekends and school holidays
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 14 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture and a $100 fee
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 9, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 9, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 9, 2013 • Enjoy By September 9, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 54% savings