In Carlsbad, Good Food and Great Weather
Carlsbad Inn Beach Resort • Carlsbad, CA
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a King Kitchenette Guest Room, a Double Queen Guest Room, or a Condominium
- Book Up to Four Consecutive Nights
Since its first residents discovered mineral-rich, spa-friendly waters here in the 1800s, Carlsbad has attracted just about anyone in need of a vacation. Situated in the northern part of San Diego County, this town of about 106,000 people also boasts the Mediterranean climate and miles of wide sandy beaches of its Southern California neighbors, allowing citrus and avocado farms to thrive. But it's not all mineral water and olive oil here: Carlsbad is also home to the world's first skateboard park, opened in 1976.
The Carlsbad Inn Beach Resort, a boutique hotel situated steps from the Pacific, offers a handful of breezy accommodations. King Kitchenette Guest Rooms are tastefully appointed with plantation shutters and feature a king-size bed; a work area; and a small refrigerator, dishwasher, sink, microwave, and utensils. Double Queen Guest Rooms feature two queen beds and a work area. The resort's most spacious units, Condominiums are equipped with a full kitchen and a separate king-size bedroom. All accommodations feature a flat-screen TV, iHome docking station, Keurig coffee brewer, and free Wi-Fi. When the time comes to cut loose, you'll find additional amenities on-site, such as a fitness center, board games, sand toys, boogie boards, and beach umbrellas and chairs.
Enjoy surf, sand, and sun just steps away on the beach, and at some point during your stay, take a peek at the inn's activities calendar and join in on some of the 30 weekly activities, from yoga classes to the Bon Voyage Party with live music. Or, take advantage of nearby attractions and theme parks; Legoland is just 5 miles away.
Shop for the latest styles at Virtu Boutique, or simply relax with a custom spa treatment at Skinsational. After taking in a sunset from the resort's lush courtyard, featuring fire pits and ocean views, indulge in one of the more than 25 restaurants, bistros, and bars in the Village of Carlsbad.
"I was impressed with the look and feel of this beach resort. It has a small feel despite its relatively large size. Staff was friendly and helpful, and it's steps to the beach, shopping, and dining."-- TripAdvisor
the fine print
- Credit card information and photo ID is required at check-in
- Reservation Name must match the name on the traveler's photo identification, which must be presented at check-in. Bookings are nontransferable
- Must be 21+ to check-in
- Escapes Bookings are only valid for the date(s) purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates; Escapes Bookings are subject to forfeiture
- Escapes Bookings expire on the date(s) purchased and times indicated on the Confirmation Email. You must redeem your Escapes Booking on the date(s) purchased and times indicated on the Confirmation Email
- Valid for up to 2 guests
- Taxes/resort fees not included and payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the hotel property are not included
- No refunds allowed
- Not valid on existing reservations or room block stays
- Escapes Bookings must be used in a single visit and cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
- Other standard terms and conditions may apply; visit www.livingsocial.com/terms for more information
- Other conditions apply
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
from $0* /night
detailsiPod docking station, 42 in flat screen TV, DVD player, Keurig coffee brewer, in room safe, mini fridge Max Occupancy: 1room rates from $hotel double gues...$ $115 avg/night
detailsiPod docking station, 42 in flat screen TVs, DVD player, Keurig coffee brewer, in room safe, mini fridge Max Occupancy: 1room rates from $hotel kitchenette...$ $115 avg/night
detailsPrivate room with King bed, TV and DVD player, separate living area with a Queen size sleeper, dining area, fully equipped kitchen and patio/balcony Max Occupancy: 1room rates from $1 bedroom condo$ $131 avg/night
(includes taxes and fees)