California's Other Wine Country
Sip & Stay • Temecula, CA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a California King Suite
- Four-Hour Luxury Limo Wine Tasting Tour for Two (Includes Wine Tastings at Three Wineries, Onboard Concierge, Professional Photographer, Bottle of Champagne, Cheese, and Crackers)
Cool evening temps, warm ocean breezes, and a steady stream of sunshine create the quintessential conditions for growing grapes in Temecula—the city's name hails from a Luiseño Indian word meaning, "where the sun shines through the mist." More than thirty wineries and countless vineyards dot the rolling green hills of this Southern California locale, but beyond its famed Chardonnay, the area is also home to a hearty crop of charming boutiques, cozy country inns, and restaurants serving farm-to-table fare.
A splendid seven-acre horse ranch surrounded by vineyards, Sip & Stay is a sumptuously appointed estate reminiscent of a Tuscan villa, with elegant stone floors and river-rock accents throughout, and a beautiful trellised patio for those warm Mediterranean afternoons. You'll be staying in the laid-back luxury of a California King Suite, featuring a rock-grotto shower, a flat-screen TV, dual sinks, a stone fireplace, and an overstuffed California king bed.
Relax while your knowledgeable local guide from Lux Limo Company chauffeurs you through Temecula Wine Country. Your tour includes wine tastings for two at three premier wineries, an on-board concierge, a photographer to memorialize the day (high-def photos available at no charge), a bottle of local award-winning champagne, cheese, and crackers.
Need a break from the bottle? Head to Old Town Temecula for a wander through this turn-of-the-century stagecoach stop. Around since 1882, the town today is abuzz with antique shops, modern boutiques, restaurants, and bars—even a community theater, which showcases live dance, music, and theatrical performances throughout the year.
"Temecula, with its rolling green vineyards, comfy country inns, and first-rate restaurants, is a fine alternative to Napa Valley if you can't make it up to Northern California."-- Read Fodor's Review of Temecula
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer; Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Valid for stays until June 9, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability; not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy of 7 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property at check in
- Credit card information and photo ID is required at check-in; must be 21 or over
- Wine tours are not private; may be another attendees
- Black out dates: May 24-27
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 9, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 9, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 9, 2013 • Enjoy By June 9, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings