The Brilliant Baja Peninsula Unveiled
Solmar Hotel & Resort • Los Cabos, Mexico
- A Three- ($437), Four- ($583), Five- ($728), Six- ($874), or Seven-Night ($1,019) Stay for Two in a Studio from April 11, 2013 until December 21, 2013
- All Inclusive of Unlimited Meals, Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic Beverages, and More
- 25% Discount at Solmar Spa Cabañas and a 50% Discount on Cabo Adventure Tours
- Welcome Amenity on Arrival Day
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
Everything flows a little more freely in Cabo San Lucas. From the liquid libations that pour nightly (and daily) from an endless stream of beach bars to the rolling waves that kiss the sugar-sand shores, this Mexican resort for revelers definitely promotes a glass-half-full mentality. Lined from end to end with trendy hotels, cutting-edge restaurants, and to-die-for shopping, this destination for cruise ships, spring breakers, and sport-fishing enthusiasts is a hotbed of activity that gives new meaning to the word "sizzle."
Nestled away from the crowds yet still close to the action, the secluded Solmar Hotel & Resort in Cabo San Lucas surrounds you with nothing other than cliffs and sea. Fully stocked kitchenettes, air-conditioned interiors, king-size beds, and private balconies come standard. Unlimited meals, alcoholic beverages, and soft drinks are included.
Let your hair down with some primo pampering at the Solmar Spa Cabañas. Then, book an exursion with Cabo Adventures Tours. Format your adventures to your liking with ATV rides, horseback excursions, WaveRunner tour, or sport fishing trip. Or, get up close and personal with Pacific sea life during a snorkel swim or dolphin encounter. For dinner, bite into delicious regional cuisine at El Tejaban Restaurant. Open for all meals, this on-site eatery prepares all of its dishes with fresh market ingredients in both Mexican and American styles.
"The whitewashed, modern Solmar sits against the rocks at Land's End facing the surging Pacific... The all-suite accommodations are done in a Mexico-Santa Fe style, with white stucco walls. The oldest rooms open right onto the sand."-- Read Fodor's Review of Solmar Resort
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays between now and December 21, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for 2 guests; additional guests may be added based on availability and at an additional cost of $80 per person per night
- Children 4 and under stay free, children 5 to 11 pay $40 per child per night when accompanied by adult
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 21, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 21, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 21, 2013 • Enjoy By December 21, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings