Five-Star Killarney National Park Getaway for Regal Ladies and Gents
Muckross Park Hotel and Cloisters Spa • Co. Kerry, Ireland
- One- (€125) or Two-Night (€215) Stay for Two in a Deluxe King Room
- Daily Full Irish Breakfast
- Chocolates on Arrival
- Cocktail Each
- Spa Access and €20 to Spend on Treatments Each Per Day
- Complimentary Bike Hire
- Late Checkout
On the Ring of Kerry and only 4km from Killarney Town Centre lies the five-star Muckross Park Hotel & Cloisters Spa. Located on a particularly scenic spot where McGillycuddy's Reeks, the Purple Mountain Range, and the Upper Lake are visible, the hotel is buried in the stunning beauty of Co. Kerry, and has welcomed Queen Victoria and her ladies-in-waiting; but you don't need royal credentials to enjoy a break in this stunning part of Ireland.
Relax in regal style in the classically-styled, luxurious hotel for one night for €125 (up to a €263.33 value), or two nights for €215 (up to a €465.66 value). Two people will lay their crowns in an individually furnished Deluxe King room, and be welcomed by a box of chocolates; a late checkout is also included.
A cocktail each is included in the refined and inviting Monks Bar, and each morning you'll awake to a hearty full Irish breakfast. The hotel's own GB Shaw's Restaurant (named after the author, who penned Pygmalion here,) has been awarded an AA Rosette for its fine cuisine, so is well worth a return visit.
As part of your Escape you'll receive €20 per person, per day, to spend on treatments lasting longer than 50 minutes in the Cloisters Spa (if not taking a treatment, a €10 access charge applies). The award-winning spa will dish out pampering fit for a monarch, but you can continue the royal theme with a walk up to Ladies View. Within a short walk from the hotel you can discover Torc Waterfall, formed by a river which flows from high in the mountains and a truly spectacular sight; alternatively, explore Killarney National Park with pedal power on one of the hotel's bikes.
This Escape is for two people, and is valid from Sunday to Thursday only. Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge at firstname.lastname@example.org, stating the hotel name as subject.
"Recently awarded five-star status, the hotel is furnished in country-house style, with wood-paneled walls, open fireplaces, and oil paintings in the public areas, and stone walls and low ceilings in the restaurant and bar."-- Frommer's
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (Option B must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 per purchaser, additional as gifts
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by April 30, 2013
- Voucher valid Sunday to Thursday only
- Voucher excludes: 15, 17, 31 March and 30 April, 2013
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a double room
- Offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Children allowed
- Wi-Fi included
- Upgrades available; subject to availability
- Voucher includes: Daily Full Irish Breakfast, Chocolates on Arrival, Cocktail Each, Spa Access and €20 to Spend on Treatments Each Per Day,, Complimentary Bike Hire, Late Checkout
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Please contact merchant directly, within 30 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please contact (064) 662 3400 prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2013 • Enjoy By April 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 53% savings