Braving the Rapids of the Salmon River
Middle Fork Wilderness Outfitters • Salmon, ID
- A Six-Day, 100-Mile Whitewater Rafting, Fishing, or Kayak Trip for One
- All-Inclusive of Tents, Sleeping Bags, Sleeping Pads, All Meals and Drinks, and Transportation to and from the River
Sporting 100 miles of frothy white water, more than 100 adrenaline-pumping rapids, and an earned spot on the Wild-Water Life List—Outside magazine's top ten water adventures in the US—the Middle Fork of the Salmon River in Central Idaho is one wet and wild adventure for the bucket list. Flowing through the largest protected wilderness area in the continental US, the Middle Fork offers pristine views of swaying conifers, beautiful wildlife, steaming hot springs, and the rugged peaks and valleys of the Salmon River Mountains. Grab a paddle and master the rolling rapids or sit back on your inflatable raft and leisurely float —there is something for everyone on this blue river.
Embrace this river adventure without ever leaving its banks—with Middle Fork Wilderness Outfitters, you'll fall asleep each night under a starry sky with the sounds of the bubbling river as your lullaby. But never fear—no one expects you to make pine-needle shelters or catch your own meals. You'll be provided with a spacious two-person tent, a comfy sleeping pad, a sleeping bag, a fleece blanket, and a small pillow, as well as seven experienced river guides to help navigate your stay. Mornings begin with a prepared hot breakfast and coffee—delicious and hearty morning fuel for a day on the water. At midday, you'll lunch on a spread of meats, cheeses, and fruits; and by the time you retire from your kayak in the evenings, a gourmet meal of healthy grilled meats, fish, vegetables, and fresh-baked desserts await. End each day sipping on beer and wine libations at evening happy hours, where you'll get ready to ride the rapids of another pristine morning.
The pure thrill of premier whitewater rafting is the main game in these parts, where different types of water vessels let you experience the river at any speed you choose. Leisurely sightsee, snap photos, or fish while your guides paddle the large oared craft; or jump aboard a paddle raft to ride the thrilling rapids as part of a guest team. Adventurers who crave the solo spotlight can tackle the white waters in a single-person kayak for the ultimate adventure. Though rafting will take up prime time, you'll still have plenty of slots in your lineup for fly fishing, swimming, soaking in hot springs, and hiking on trails along the river; and at night, campfires, tasty meals, and the entire night sky are your natural entertainment.
"The American river you've got to run before you die is Idaho's Middle Fork of the Salmon. The water's so clear you can eyeball straggling steelhead at a hundred yards... The rapids ain't bad, either. There are some 100 of them on the 100-mile float."-- Outside
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per purchaser, additional as gifts
- Voucher valid for 1 person
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required; subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 21 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Sales tax not included and will be collected at redemption
- Children must be at least 6 years or older to participate and are subject to the same per-person rate as adults
- Lodging not included in Stanley night prior to orientation
- Fishing rod rentals not included; call 800-726-0575 for rental and permit information
- Includes 100-mile whitewater rafting, fishing or kayak trip, tents, sleeping bag, sleeping pad, all meals & drinks and ground transportation from Mountain Village Lodge in Stanley to Boundary Creek Launch and from Take-Out to Salmon Airport
- Voucher cannot be combined with any other discounts, vouchers, or gift certificates
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON August 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON August 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON August 31, 2013 • Enjoy By August 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings