A Restful Stop and Three-Course Dinner in Rural Cheshire
Hillcrest Hotel • Halton, United Kingdom
- Overnight Stay for Two People in Standard Room
- Full English Breakfast
- Three-Course Dinner Each
- Bottle of Wine in Room on Arrival
- Parking and Wi-Fi Included
Whether the weekend of your dreams would be spent wandering the Lake District or taking in the bright lights down south, Halton borough is a stop worth making along the way. We'll begin at the beginning: the region has everything from scenic views to sailing and windsurfing, and from multiplex cinemas to canals and waterways. But what really makes it the stuff of fairy tales is Daresbury village, where Lewis Carroll was born—see for yourself when you follow the white rabbit to The Hillcrest Hotel, Widnes.
You'll grin like a Cheshire cat at this week's Escape: an overnight stay for two dreamers in a standard room is just £59 (up to a £125.85 value). You'll be mad as a hatter if you miss out on accommodation that includes en suite with shower, flat-screen TV with more than 80 digital channels, tea- and coffee-making facilities, and welcome bottle of wine.
There's no risk of growing taller or shorter after you tuck into the gourmet fare that's part of your stay: forget the caterpillar's mushroom and hidden cakes—at The Cu Restaurant you'll feast on a full English breakfast and a three-course evening meal. Eat me: choose from a menu that features dishes such as ham hock terrine, corn-fed chicken, and dark chocolate and orange brownie and you'll be one satisfied Dinah.
As a smiling feline once said, it doesn't much matter which way you go—but we'd recommend Stobart Stadium, Runcorn Snowsports Centre, or Aintree Racecourse if you're sporting types; The Brindley Arts Centre or Runcorn Cineworld if you're culture-lovers; the Trans Pennine Trail or Mersey Forest if you want to get back to nature; or the Lewis Carroll Centre or little village church of Daresbury—complete with stained-glass window illustrating the author's life—if you're something of a bookworm.
Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge at firstname.lastname@example.org, stating the hotel name as subject.
"Cu has experienced a sympathetic refurbishment, giving it a stylish and comfortable appearance."-- The Hillcrest Hotel
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people
- Limit 1 per purchaser, additional as gifts
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by May 31, 2013
- Voucher excludes 4, 5, 6 April 2013
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a double room
- Offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Wi-Fi included
- Upgrades available; subject to availability
- Voucher includes: Full English Breakfast, Three-Course Dinner Each, Bottle of Wine in Room on Arrival, Parking and Wi-Fi Included
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Please contact merchant directly, within 30 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please contact 0151 424 1616 prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 31, 2013 • Enjoy By May 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 53% savings