A Charming, Historic B&B in Pendleton
The Pendleton House Bed & Breakfast • Pendleton, OR
- A Two-Night Stay for Two
- Daily Breakfast for Two
- Bottle of Champagne Upon Arrival
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Four Nights
Situated in the foothills of the Blue Mountains of Eastern Oregon, Pendleton was founded as a trading outpost in the mid-1800s and has since retained much of its historical charm. Three hours from Portland, four hours from Boise, and five hours from Seattle, this town of about 16,000 residents was once the fourth-largest city in the state and even boasted a small Chinatown. Today, its downtown is included on the National Register of Historic Places, and Main Street is still lined with red brick buildings that house locally owned shops and restaurants.
Steeped in the peaceful serenity of The Pendleton House Bed & Breakfast, you'd never guess that a Wild West town built on casinos, rodeos, and a lucrative red-light district once thrived just two blocks away. Built in 1917 on a quiet street overlooking the Umatilla River, this beautiful mansion still retains virtually all of its original splendor: ornate woodwork, Chinese silk wallpaper—even the original handmade curtains and French doors. The spacious front porch, featuring hanging flower baskets, provides a relaxing overlook to historic Downtown Pendleton.
Each of five guest rooms is tastefully decorated with beautiful chandeliers, king- or queen-size beds, wall sconces, and area rugs, not to mention warm comforters, high-thread-count linens, and plush pillows. In spring and summer, fresh-cut flowers from the inn's garden adorn the rooms. The Gwendolyn and Mandarin rooms provide a romantic balcony setting with a great view of Main Street, and all of the rooms are accessible by elevator or stairs.
Each morning in the formal dining room, the innkeepers serve a gourmet candlelit breakfast with hot coffee, assorted teas, and fresh fruit juice. Dishes may include egg frittata with vegetables, secret-recipe bacon, homemade biscuits, or even fresh berry cobbler.
"This gorgeous, 6,000 square-foot pink stucco home hasn't changed much since it was built in 1917. The bed-and-breakfast is a grand reminder that the Old West had its share of wealth and worldly sophistication."-- Read Fodor's Review of The Pendleton House Bed & Breakfast
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays between now and August 30, 2013; must book by August 1
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher includes two night stay for two with daily breakfast
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively
- Blackout date(s): May 24-27, July 4, 2013
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON August 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON August 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON August 30, 2013 • Enjoy By August 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 52% savings