Soulful Sustainability in the Jamaican Hills
Zimbali Retreats • Negril, Jamaica
- A Three-Night ($599), Four-Night ($799), or Five-Night ($960) Stay for Two in Mountain Suite I, Mountain Suite II, or a Green Door Cottage
- Day Trip to Negril
- Cooking Class
- Jungle Tour with Rasta Lunch
- Organic Farm Tour
- All Meals Included and Cooked by a Private Chef
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to 15 Nights
A natural life with colorful foods, warm sun, and plenty of time to smell the tropical flowers: Jamaica is truly a Caribbean dream, and the folks at Zimbali Retreats have taken it upon themselves to preserve that dream. Here, a gorgeous seven-acre organic farm provides fresh ingredients used in the delectable, all-inclusive meals; solar power supplies 100 percent of the electricity; natural springs and rain harvesting provide the water; and the Old World charm of a real mountain community makes for many smiles.
At this award-winning retreat (FlipKey rated it a "Top Vacation Rental"; TripAdvisor named it a "Certificate of Excellence Winner"; and Eco Hotels of the World awarded it five stars), you'll lodge in complete comfort. The suites and cottage each offer outdoor space with great views of the natural surroundings, plus private baths, fresh-ground Blue Mountain Coffee, and plenty of all-natural snacks. The Mountain villa features a common area with a large porch overlooking the valley, complete with hammocks for relaxing, and a large library of unique books provides a bit of entertainment during downtime. Of course, there's always music and fun at the Reggae Bar.
At Zimbali, foodies unite. You'll be in the front row as your personal chef takes you on a culinary journey in the specially designed Mountain Cooking Studio. Stroll through the farm, picking fruits, vegetables, and other essentials, then return to your choice of seafood, chicken, vegetarian, and traditional Ital dishes, all creatively woven before your eyes. At Zimbali, food takes top priority.
This retreat gives guests a chance to hike the fertile valley, eat an Ital wood-fired lunch on a real Rasta farm, and take a dip in the clear mountain springs where Jamaica's iconic reggae Rasta once bathed in the shade of a bamboo canopy.
The retreat also offers a full line of treatments at Serenity Spa, and an opportunity to consult Bongo Roach—a Rastafarian elder and certified herbalist—or Isadora, a practical nurse and intuitive healer. You'll leave with a belly full of food and a heart full of love, because what's good for the environment is also good for the soul.
"The entire experience was very real—we met lots of Jamaicans, hardly any tourists, and had adventures way off the beaten path. We highly recommend Zimbali Retreats to anyone who wants a great, healthy, and real Jamaican experience."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 3 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Valid for travel until September 9, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Cancellations are not accepted, but reservation dates may be changed with 30 days notice without penalty, subject to availability and voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are December 20 - January 5, 2014
- Based upon double occupancy
- Airfare not included
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 9, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 9, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 9, 2014 • Enjoy By September 9, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 59% savings