A Native American Sanctuary Near Warm Springs River
Kah-Nee-Ta High Resort & Spa • Warm Springs, OR
- A One-Night Stay in a Lodge Queen, King, Double Queen, or Double King Room for Up to Four People
- Full Access to Village Hot Springs and the Public Pool
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Three Nights
Travelers in search of sacred spaces need look no further than the Warm Springs Native American Reservation nestled in the rolling north-central Oregon hills underneath clear blue skies and the hush of of the Warm Springs River. Occupied and governed by the Confederated Tribes of Warm Springs, this authentic spot guards the heritage, language, and spirit of three historic Native American tribes—at the center of which stands the mystical Kah-Nee-Ta Village, a high-desert sanctuary brimming with culture and wonder.
Invite the spirit of relaxation to renew you at the rustic Kah-Nee-Ta Resort & Spa. Each spacious room offers reviving luxuries that calm the soul and quiet the mind, including tranquil décor in traditional tribe colors, lush king or queen bedding, special Sister Sky spa amenities, and your own private balcony with sweeping views of the bucolic land beyond and the rolling Warm Springs river below. With scenic horseback riding, rapid-water kayaking, and an abundance of fishing, picnicking, and hiking options, the opportunities to embrace the land authentically are endless.
Enjoy the warm, dry temperatures of the high desert on the green at the par-72 championship golf course, where two distinctly different courses bring exciting challenges and ample views of gorgeous landscapes and desert sun. Then cool down (or warm up) in the waters of the double 50-meter, competition-size hot springs mineral pool. Cooled in the summer and heated in the winter, these gently bubbling waters offer two thrilling slides for kids and a separate children's wading pool. End the day at the Spa Wanapine where healing treatments are sourced directly from natural mineral-spring waters for a soothing alignment of body, mind, and soul.
"The best thing about the resort was the people of the Confederated Tribes of Warm Springs. Friendly, knowledgeable, and very welcoming. The resort pool was really nice...The view was spectacular—the central Oregon desert is gorgeous."-- TripAdvisor
the fine print
- Credit card information and photo ID is required at check-in; must be 21 or over to check-in
- Reservation Name must match the name on the traveler's photo identification, which must be presented at check-in. Bookings are non-transferrable.
- Escapes Bookings are only valid for the date(s) purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates; Escapes Bookings are subject to forfeiture
- Escapes Bookings expire on the date(s) purchased and times indicated on the Confirmation Email. You must redeem your Escapes Booking on the date(s) purchased and times indicated on the Confirmation Email.
- No refunds allowed
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- All inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- All rooms are priced for two adults; each additional occupant (up to two more) will be charged $14/night; children are welcome
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Other standard terms and conditions may apply; visit www.livingsocial.com/terms for more information
- Other conditions apply
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
from $0* /night
(includes taxes and fees)