A Gourmet Fairy Tale in Stunning Lake Vyrnwy
Lake Vyrnwy Hotel and Spa • Powys, United Kingdom
- Overnight (£149) or Two-Night (£199) Stay for Two People in Double Room (Countryside View)
- Daily Full Welsh Breakfast
- Five-Course Dinner Each in AA Rosette-Winning Tower Restaurant
- Glass of Champagne Each and Gold Dusted Handmade Truffles
- Voucher Booklet for Activities and Spa Treatments
For every purchase of this fantastic deal, LivingSocial will donate £1 to Comic Relief. The money raised will help people living unimaginably tough lives on your doorstep in the UK and across Africa.
Fairy tale landscapes are often filled with gothic towers, towering mountains, and shimmering lakes. This Escape to Lake Vyrnwy Hotel and Spa offers all these things and more, where you can let your hair down in a property that is part of the Welsh Rarebits 'Hotels of Distinction' Collection.
An overnight stay for two is £149 (up to a £253.90 value); or, for a two-night stay for two pay £199 (up to a £406.90 value). Slip into your luxurious Double Room and you'll not only find a gold dusted handmade truffles and a glass of champagne each but also a booklet filled with discount vouchers to be used towards a variety of treats—including the likes of spa treatments, afternoon tea, and local activities such as fly fishing. Priceless, however, is the romantic and dramatic view directly outside the hotel's windows of the magnificent neighbouring Victorian dam and reservoir, with its Gothic styled straining tower set against the Berwyn Mountains.
In the AA-Rosette awarded restaurant overlooking the lake, your five-course dinner will be served. Made with only the finest local produce where available—such as fish from Pwlhelli, Welsh beef from Bala, and Lake Vyrnwy lamb—the seasonally-changing menu is the perfect companion to the enchanting landscape. In the evening you can choose the sophistication of the cocktail bar, or for something a bit more authentic, the tavern bar. A taste of Wales greets you each morning with a full Welsh breakfast—a mouthwatering way to start the day.
And if you feel like you need to get in to the great outdoors after savouring a taste of Wales, the surrounding 24,000 acre estate offers activities such as canoeing, sailing, mountain biking, and tennis. The nearby Snowdonia National Park, the largest in Wales, offers even more breathtaking views and also the highest point in the British Isles outside of Scotland: on return from a long day's hike, unwind in the Thermal Suite and Spa (entry is charged at £10 per person).
Dogs are welcome for an additional £10 a night. Children under 14 are welcome for £17.50 per child, per night for extra bed, or £15 per night for cot—includes breakfast. There is seven-day availability between April 1 and June 28. Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge at firstname.lastname@example.org, stating the hotel name as subject.
Comic Relief, registered charity 326568 (England/Wales); SC039730 (Scotland)
"This elegant Victorian country-house hotel lies in 24,000 acres of woodland above Lake Vyrnwy, and provides a wide range of bedrooms, most with superb views and many with four-poster beds and balconies."-- The AA
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- One voucher is valid for two people; option B must be used over consecutive nights
- Limit one voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed between April 1 and June 28, 2013
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Bookings must be made within 30 days of purchasing voucher
- Dogs are welcome at £10 per night
- Entry charge of £10 applies to Spa and Thermal Suite; payable directly to the hotel
- Children under 14 are welcome. £17.50 per night for an extra bed and £15 per night for a cot - these both include breakfast
- Deal based on double occupancy in a garden view room; upgrades available enquire when booking
- Voucher includes Daily Full Welsh Breakfast, Five-Course Dinner Each in AA Rosette-Winning Tower Restaurant, Glass of Champagne Each and Gold Dusted Handmade Truffles, Voucher Booklet for Activities and Spa Treatments
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Please call 01691 870692 for more information
- Please contact merchant directly, within 30 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 28, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 28, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 28, 2013 • Enjoy By June 28, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 41% savings